Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets share extra keys!

Comments

• hidrohidro Member UncommonPosts: 52
    I have been looking at my email inbox and junk folder, sesrching for giveaways and even considered buy a key for hundreds of dollars. I did not though, but if someone here could give me a winter beta friend key, I would be forever in your debt.... Please.. Before the insanity swallows me whole..

Console Esports?
    www.supergamebowl.com

• thekandy2thekandy2 Member UncommonPosts: 10

I wouldn't mind if anyone were so kind to send a key my way.

Who knows, maybe there'll even be biscuits and cookies in it for the generous soul.

• TruplayaUBTruplayaUB Member UncommonPosts: 46

if someone would spare a key for wildstar, i would spare a key to my heart =) =)

• dudistyle553dudistyle553 Member Posts: 2
    I really want it :) .
  • DwigoDwigo Member UncommonPosts: 51
     Could use a key too if someone has a spare.
  • DominatorVDominatorV Member Posts: 1
    gief key plxzors
  • I would love a beta key thanks, ill even give a nether beta key.
  • Rohirrim1Rohirrim1 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Still  looking for that elusive Beta key I had kindly asked for a few days back or so.It would be greatly appreciated if someone would throw one over here !   <>.>       :^)       Thanks peeps !       /bow     woot !     xD  

• ichihaifuichihaifu Member UncommonPosts: 280

Dropping by aswell for the chance, aka I'd like one too.

Not expecting anything tho.

• RuntzzRuntzz Member UncommonPosts: 11
    If anyone has a key and wouldn't mind giving it away. I would love it and I will pay it forward.
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Give up guys, no one is sharing their keys with us :-/

imageimage

hello guys ;)

i am an 18 year young blond skinny girl who practices cheerleading in my free time ...  and if i am not in tight costumes to represent the team on the field, i play sometimes an nice mmorpg ....

sooo here is my request =) .... got a little little nice extra key for a girl who loves the style and artwork of the game ... its like "my little pony" .... but without pony´s .... not even little pony´s .....

soooo i know that most of you wanna see a picture or whatever .... but to see more [or even get more], you need the right key [for me]    ;)    - A WildStar key should do it :P

AND:   "yes its all fake, but if you read the whole message, maybe i put a little smile on your face .... and in return, you have a spare key for me ;)

• apokavkosapokavkos Member Posts: 3
    Pick me! I'll love you... :)
  • Baramos79Baramos79 Member Posts: 73
    I would love an extra key at some point if anyone could spare <3
  • AldersAlders Member RarePosts: 2,207

Wonder if the only person to actually get a key yet in this thread was the OP.

Should see a bunch more soon i imagine.

• Chase187666Chase187666 Member UncommonPosts: 138

I would love a key if someone has a spare. If you actually get spare invites, Ill send you back one of my spares if you'd like :)

Thanks in advance!

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    For a beta key I will give you the key to my heart

too late for heart sharing :P ... i said this a few sites ago :P

• BBQDruidBBQDruid Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I would love a key please :D
  • IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138

I might be tempted to beta, as in actually beta, to help the game.

I can still do that from what I see. So if they release enough content for us to see and speculate on, then I can still say what I like about it etc, or what I hope to see.

The main reason why I will most likely not beta is it will take away a bit of the initial surprise, also time restraint reasons, and I can do more with what I have by just seeing the videos for me personally.

I hope you guys make the game better for everyone. Thanks for beta'ing.

Also, word for the wise, be honest on how you feel. Do not let the hype make you tolerate more without saying how things could be better.

One example is the 'reward' system in MMOs are usually not epic or really tied into the game, when you have a weapon/armor that is the boot of the green elves/sword of great strength +3... rather than the boots of Tamriel the great, known for his great sacrifice to save the kingdom of light etc and it requiring an epic quest. Also there is nothing worse imo, than an epic quest that does not have an epic reward. For example doing a quest about untold treasures, but only getting the average reward just like any other quest.

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• ArkasonArkason Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Still no key, its boring with a broken leg at home, Help !!! :)
  • BBQDruidBBQDruid Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Shrug, Maybe I will luck out and get one :P
  • SophusVirSophusVir Member Posts: 44
    would certainly like a shot at testing this after so many betas being dismal to play.
  • Rohirrim1Rohirrim1 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Would very much like to try Wildstar Beta,if some cool peep out there could hook me up it would be very much appreciated  =)     Thanks in advance  !!    ^^       <>.<> 

This discussion has been closed.