Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Guild Wars 2: The Nightmares Within

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,633MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

ArenaNet is getting ready to unleash the next update to Guild Wars 2 today, November 12, 2013. Called "The Nightmares Within", the update challenges players to enter the dark tower in Kessex Hills and face off against the Toxic Alliance. To celebrate today's release, ArenaNet sent several brand new screenshots 'round. Check them out!

imageimage

imageimage

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• orbitxoorbitxo fort lauderdale, FLPosts: 1,408Member Uncommon

They really dont want me to return. 1st Underwater world events...

Now my most hated source='gas and poison' events....sigh! TA was the most undesireable dungeon in the game for me.

maybe they will come to their senses and revisit personal stories 'someday' ..sigh,

• SilveruneSilverune West SussexPosts: 112Member
    Big tower in the centre? Screams another jumping puzzle to me. I swear one of Arenanet developers is a huge platform jumping fan...Still not coming back.

• Methos12Methos12 Maladis 46Posts: 1,234Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Silverune
    Big tower in the centre? Screams another jumping puzzle to me. I swear one of Arenanet developers is a huge platform jumping fan...Still not coming back.

I guess they're fans of SMT games. THERE'S A DARK AND OMINOUS TOWER AROUND? LET'S CLIMB IT!

Nature without Technology is little more than animals running about.
    Nature without Magic is without wonder or miracle.
    Magic without Technology is fantasy.
    Magic without Nature is formless and useless.
    Technology without Nature is application without understanding.
    Technology without Magic is repetitious and uninventive.
  • VolkonVolkon Sterling, VAPosts: 3,788Member
    Absolutely gorgeous. If it's as good as the newly revamped TA dungeon path this will be a blast. 

Oderint, dum metuant.

• VorchVorch Somewhere, FLPosts: 800Member

That climb is ridiculous. Bring a party of 5 with you. It was pretty fun getting to the top and I like the direction they're going in with the combat.

Just need to get that mini now.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2