Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

General: Heroes of the Storm Artwork Unveiled

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

Fans of Blizzard's upcoming "Heroes of the Storm"  will want to check out the official Facebook page for a piece of key artwork revealed ahead of this weekend's Blizzcon 2013. The poster art features some well-known faces, and a few inexplicably missing ones. See what you think!

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge SomeWhere In ..Posts: 1,122Member Uncommon

Where did I read that it will have Warcraft-only chars?

Glad that there will be heroes from all of their games, including heroes from all 3 factions from Starcraft ! 

Kinda excited for this one :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• RazeeksterRazeekster GlobPosts: 2,512Member Uncommon
    So is this a MOBA?

Smile

• NadiaNadia Topsham, MainePosts: 11,866Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Nadia
    Originally posted by Razeekster
    So is this a MOBA?

yes

http://kotaku.com/blizzard-s-diablo-starcraft-wow-crossover-has-a-new-nam-1447238984

Excitement gone then.

Smile

• SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News Manager The CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic
    No Kerrigan makes me sad....though I know she'll appear in game. But...dang, Sylvanas looks great as do Nova and Illidan. :)))

• azmundaiazmundai St Louis, MOPosts: 1,419Member Uncommon

milking it ...

hopefully titan will have original content ... i guess this makes sense and all, but ... meh

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

Originally posted by azmundai
    milking it ...   hopefully titan will have original content ... i guess this makes sense and all, but ... meh

That's exactly what I think now when I see companies do MOBAs. MOBAs do well so it's a no brainer. A boring, obvious... No brainer.

Smile

• AsamofAsamof La Canada, CAPosts: 780Member Uncommon
    Reminder: Blizzard Devs literally removed last hit mechanic because it's 'too hard' and 'anti-fun'
  • DamonVileDamonVile Vancouver, BCPosts: 4,818Member
    Originally posted by SBFord
    . But...dang, Sylvanas looks great

You can hardly even see her face so.... I lol'd...but agree :P

• expressoexpresso mePosts: 2,214Member Uncommon
    It's a DOTA game so I HATE it..... but it's Blizzard so I LOVE it. image