Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hearthstone Beta Request & Offers Thread (Read before Posting)

Comments

• wuckswucks Member UncommonPosts: 114

Would appreciate a key if anyone would be so kind.

Worth a try, right?

• inkvizitor21inkvizitor21 Member Posts: 2
    Rexxar
  • chris540chris540 Member Posts: 2
    Would love a key. All my friends at work play, and I'd enjoy playing with them
  • TripleDuzellTripleDuzell Member Posts: 5
    Malfurion Stormrage is fun. I play occasionally off a friends proffile, but would much rather be able to make my own decks, join the arena, etc.
  • mePandamePanda Member Posts: 11

I'll give it a try! If there is by chance a friendly person who has a spare key to give, i'd be forever greatful! Usually i don't ask/beg for betakeys, but i've been trying to participate in all kind of giveaways. I just can't seem to catch a break... Big giveaways like the ones here on MMORPG, also minor ones on stream giveaways and such. 

So all my love to the friendly fellow who could make my week! :) 

• magickzmagickz Member Posts: 1
    So about dem keys? I hear its kinda like pokemon.. collecting all those keys and stuff
  • FoshanFoshan Member Posts: 1
    Would really love to get a key :)
  • skoupidiskoupidi Member UncommonPosts: 244
    My favourite is Rexxar !
  • dis-ondis-on Member Posts: 1

life for hearthstone!:)

need beta key

• noobychickennoobychicken Member Posts: 11

Deep into strategies, Never played game

Sincerely from a desperate keyless soul

• delphismaydelphismay Member Posts: 1

I thirst hearthstone.

Need key

• dejayy3000dejayy3000 Member Posts: 3

If someone would have mery and let me have one of there beta keys.

id love them for all of eternity +2 years

<3 

• Tranquill6Tranquill6 Member Posts: 5
    Can I please have a key because, my Dad got his key for his bday from a friend but I didnt get one since he didnt know I wanted to play this so badly and now he has ran out of keys! I really wanna play this game with my Dad since its winter and this is his time that he plays games. Youd be the best if you gave me one
  • carefreecreepercarefreecreeper Member Posts: 7
    I've been trying to get a key for so long, found this site a few days ago it would mean so much to me!!
  • idk if anyone would look this far down the list, but i just want to let you know that a hearthstone beta key would also be the key to my heart.
  • bigboymexbigboymex Member Posts: 2
    If there is an extra Beta key i would love one :)
  • sean2threesean2three Member Posts: 3

If anyone has a spare Hearthstone Beta Key for me, that would be greatly appreciated. [mod edit]

Cheers :-)

• Aspire5930Aspire5930 Member Posts: 4
    I Would really love a Beta key, Thank you in advance
  • WontonsoupWontonsoup Member Posts: 6
    i got a key from mmorpg msg me if interested.
  • TheCyTheCy Member Posts: 9

hi. i would be very grateful if u could give me the key. want to play the game so much!!!

thx

• Elegost1990Elegost1990 Member Posts: 2
    I would like a key please!!! :)
  • RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767
    I won a key in the Giveaway, but it turns out I am just about the worst card game player that has ever walked the earth so now if someone could spare a key that I could gift to my equally inept friend I would be gratefull.
  • Virus711Virus711 Member Posts: 3

Hi, I'd really appreciate a key

Thanks in advance to anyone that'll give me one.

• megasipymegasipy Member Posts: 10

Well i would want a beta key too...i tried on these 10 days of giveaways and nothing, i tried on youtube giveaways and nothing, i tried on twitch giveaways and got scammed, i waited for blizzard beta key waves and still nothing ;(...and so on.So please if some1 has a spare key or he is willing to share it. I can give you some items from Dota 2 in return (thats all i have).

Tnx again :)

• StarkfireStarkfire Member Posts: 3
    Must.....obtain....a keyyy...... Btw Jaina is my fav.