Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gameplay mechanics-wise, what has changed since release?

adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

New skills, resource management, expanded hotbars, more ephicacious passives, class revamps, etc?   Any new classes announced? 

Been playing marvel heroes for a while, they are constantly reviewing classes, keep listening to feedback and improving the skill trees, adding new heroes (classes) etc.  Wondering what this has done (I recognize fully how they've added content and are trying to improve WvW, I'm just trying to see if the main thing that turned me off has been worked on at all).

Comments

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

They're constantly tweaking traits, changing skills and so on for more class balance, but if that's what you're looking for is another matter. One skill has been added that can be used by all classes with the newest Living Story. Not quite sure what you have in mind with passives being more effective and why you'd want that.

No new classes announced, that will be for an expansion no doubt, and that's still far far away. No expanded hotbars, who needs them anyway?

imageimage
  • adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Originally posted by JoeyMMO

They're constantly tweaking traits, changing skills and so on for more class balance, but if that's what you're looking for is another matter. One skill has been added that can be used by all classes with the newest Living Story. Not quite sure what you have in mind with passives being more effective and why you'd want that.

No new classes announced, that will be for an expansion no doubt, and that's still far far away. No expanded hotbars, who needs them anyway?

Oh well.

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    Let me guess. You play a mesmer pre 40 right? The worst class and totally broken?

Lol at the 'who needs expanded hotbar'. ROFL!

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by adam_nox

Been playing marvel heroes for a while

No need to say anymore ...thanks for the update though

• KhinRuniteKhinRunite Member Posts: 879
    Originally posted by jpnz
    Let me guess. You play a mesmer pre 40 right? The worst class and totally broken?

The answer though is "Non-GW2 players".

I don't need more hotbars either. What I need is more weapon skills to allocate in the hotbars.

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Originally posted by jpnz

You actualy play the game, and you find yourself in need of more hotbars? Strange, really strange, seriously.

imageimage