It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
SV on 31.10.2013. announcend Contest and Hybrid Donation Goal which includes rewards for liking MO Facebook page. Rewards come in various types like 1x free premium game month and giveaway of ingame items and assets.
We are pleased to announce the start of a brand new contest and hybrid donation goal which we’ll be running long-term via Facebook. The contest will be a sweepstakes style contest, where winners are drawn from our pool of Facebook users who have liked the main Mortal Online Facebook page, while the goal of the hybrid donation goal will be not money donations, but Facebook likes.
Each week, two winners will be randomly selected and notified in a post on our main page. Our goal for likes will be set up in specific milestones. Once a given milestone is reached, the goal’s reward will be enacted. We have some great prizes to give away, so be sure to check back to see if you’ve won!
Without further ado, here are the prizes for the sweepstakes (to be given away in no set order):
• 1 month of game time
• Tier 1 house deed (excluding mage tower and keep)
• Free character slot on an account of your choosing
• Level 125 mount
• Level 125 pet (Excludes "exotic/magical" creatures. Animals only)
• Pre-Built, Tier 3 Tindremic or Log house. Will be transferred to the sweepstakes winner upon confirmation of which character the house will be going to. Standard house ownership rules apply.
• Custom in-game cloak
• Full Armor Set up to Cronite in materials
• Weapon up to Cronite in materials
As mentioned above, this contest will run concurrently with a hybrid donation goal. We will not be doing a monetary donation goal with this, but instead will be doing goals for certain “Like” milestones of the main Mortal Online Facebook page.
The prizes for this will be things that all players in Mortal Online can benefit from and enjoy. Based on how well the goals are achieved, more prizes may be added. Note that in order to reach the final goal, everyone will need to spread the word about Mortal Online to their Facebook friends, and get them to Like our page as well!
• At 6k likes – Henrik/Sebastian/Paratus will do a live Q&A session with people via Facebook.
• At 10k likes – Players will be able to submit designs for a new weapon to be added to the crafting system in-game. The winning design will be determined by votes from the Mortal Online Facebook community, and subject to approval by Star Vault.
• 15k likes -- Live Video Q&A with Henrik/Seb/Paratus
• 20k likes – Players will be able to submit designs for a brand new creature to be added to the game. The winning design will be determined by votes from the Mortal Online Facebook community, and subject to approval by Star Vault.
How to Enter: Simply “like” the Mortal Online main Facebook page!
Who is Eligible: Any person 18 years of age or older, as per our Terms of Service
Contest Dates: The contest will run indefinitely from the date of the announcement, but not permanently and at Star Vault’s discretion.
Claiming a Prize: If your name is announced as a winner, please contact us on Facebook and tell us your character’s name you’d like to receive the prize on. You may post it in the Winner’s announcement thread, or via a private message. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeit 30 days after the draw.