Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jade Dynasty: Autumn Update Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Autumn update for Jade Dynasty Online has been release. The patch includes the Sunstream Spectacular event and the ability for players to create customized soulstones.

Custom Soustone:

• Create Soulstones that boosts the exact stats you want boosted.

Orison Instances:

• Fight inside a heavenly realm against a single foe! Gain entry to this instance with Orison Fragments, dropped by world bosses. There are two versions of this instance, with different rewards available in each. The player who opens the instance will earn a Dragon Sigil or Yuan Crystal LV9 if your team is victorious; there are also Bronze Sigils, Dragon Muscles, and more for everyone else who participates in victory.

Sunstream Spectacular Event:

• Sunstream is setting up for a party and it needs your help.  Roma and Julian in Sunstream City can get you up to speed on the details for what you'll need to do once this event is underway. Remember, this event is an event for couples and good friends, so you'll need to find one other to complete both the questline and the instance! 

Head to the Jade Dynasty site for more information.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I don't know how PWI keeps this game running. It was almost an exact replica of Perfect World in a Chinese setting, plus it was also the first MMO with an in game bot that was legal from what I remember. Well I guess if people are happy playing it than more power to them.