Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless: Five Class Game Play Videos Surface

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Neowiz has released five new game play videos from its upcoming MMO, Bless. The Guardian, Assassin, Mage, Berserker and Ranger are all featured in very short, but intense, videos. Check out the Ranger below, then head to the MMORPG.com YouTube channel to see the rest!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438
    Why are all the asian mmm's getting so advanced when our western mmo's are "still" releasing tab targeting theme parks into the next year....
  • FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    Originally posted by demonic87
    Why are all the asian mmm's getting so advanced when our western mmo's are "still" releasing tab targeting theme parks into the next year....

Bless is a traditional tab target themepark-mmo.

• xDracxDrac Member UncommonPosts: 201
    There are no "120 classes" in Archeage. lol

Web & Graphic Design - www.xdrac.com

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806

As with all such things, it depends on the game.  No one has a monopoly on talented/creative Dev's.  They are to be found in many parts of the world.  The problem is that the investors/suits tend to be quite risk adverse (especially these days), so they tend to stay focused on what has worked before.

Of course, what worked before, may not work nearly as well (if at all) as time passes.  Hence the endless stream of clones of World of Warcraft and other such.  Bless does look good, but until I see how it plays, and how the various game sub systems operate together, I'm reserving judgement.  The same applies to WildStar and Everquest Next.

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    Graphics looks pretty awesome, but otherwise its just another wow clone.
  • NilenyaNilenya Member UncommonPosts: 364
    All these are clips from the 2012 video found here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTm9YZsOyIE
  • ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

All those asian(well mainly korea) mmo's look the same and clones from lineage.

Awefull watching bless seen so many released of past few years terible mmmo's.

Sorry im sick of these unrealistic looking mmmo's with big swords dumb looks and silly combat.

Wish some european developer could make a realistic dark middle age mmo(pls not from norway they all fail).

The TALENT of CDProject gamestudio would be nice but not The Witcher they need to stay solo would ruined the IP like with elder scrolss.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• XiveilXiveil Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by Filbur

That is incorrect.  It was a tab target mmo, but they changed their development to a action combat system (hence the longer wait in development).

• FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    Originally posted by Xiveil

That is incorrect.  It was a tab target mmo, but they changed their development to a action combat system (hence the longer wait in development).

Where did you heard that?

Originally posted by Classicstar

All those asian(well mainly korea) mmo's look the same and clones from lineage.

Awefull watching bless seen so many released of past few years terible mmmo's.

Sorry im sick of these unrealistic looking mmmo's with big swords dumb looks and silly combat.

Wish some european developer could make a realistic dark middle age mmo(pls not from norway they all fail).

The TALENT of CDProject gamestudio would be nice but not The Witcher they need to stay solo would ruined the IP like with elder scrolss.

*Unrealistic + Fantasy*.... /applause

Sorry, the closest an mmo comes to 'realistic' is Eve...and that type of technology doesn't exist.  Every weapon in every mmo is oversized.  It's called heroic scaling, look it up.  Otherwise It'd be slow...look like people had butter knives hacking at eachother. Be careful what you wish for.

Originally posted by Xiveil

Where did you heard that?

http://steparu.com/previews/mmo-rpg-previews/1403-bless-online-special-fx-and-combat-trailer

However it MIGHT stick to tab targeting. It's not 100% released info. Heck it could be hybrid. But the combat currently seen (not that 2012 stuff) shows some heavy action based combat styles.  So they did something to help improve it either way.

• ShadowVlicanShadowVlican Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Originally posted by DMKano

Would it be illegal for mmorpg staff to combine these 8 second videos into a single 40 second video? 

came here for this comment, wasn't disappointed 

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

"Game Play"

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• KelgarVlondettKelgarVlondett Member UncommonPosts: 4
    None of that is new footage, they are clips from previous videos.
  • loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944
    Originally posted by KelgarVlondett
    None of that is new footage, they are clips from previous videos.

this

• MatryoshkaMatryoshka Member UncommonPosts: 98

Originally posted by vieplis666 Again asian crap with ugly naked chars.Make the medieval european characters or tolkiens fantasy chars for success, stop cultivate clones , baloon like mobs and naked chars, people sick of them.
    I don't think you actually saw what Bless looks like, it looks more like "Medieval European" than WoW, for sure.

http://images.mmorpg.com/images/screenshots/012013/inline/27068.jpg

I don't know how more "Medieval European" you can get here.

• dogazoodogazoo Member Posts: 13

I tried to register for korean CBT....hahah it asked for my mobile phone number so that  they can send CBT Code to me. So I did but nothing so far. I will keep u guys posted.

CBT 25/12/2013--15/1/2014  ( yeah they running CBT in Korea now)