It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Griefing will not be possible in Landmark as it will rely on permission based system...well I am sure someone will find a way to be annoying.
- They may consider a private building mode to keep your constructs "secret" until you are ready to reveal it or put it on the market.
- The focus remains on a public building
- No offline mode, "That's just not what we want to do"
- Concentrated on the social interaction
- Things will be built "out in the world"...whatever that means.
So we get a glimpse between this and the screen shots, they will have public building at launch as that is the focus but they may work towards a "private building" mode...a giant cloak for your plot of land seems most likely. I still think a "phased" private building mode where your structure stays phased out of the open world until you are ready to release it seems to me to be the most efficient and less immersion breaking method for having private build mode.