Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless screenshots are incredible quality

flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507

I know people are going to say gameplay over graphics which i understand but this is taking MMO graphics to a new level imo. 

Bless screenshot

Bless screenshot

Bless screenshot

Bless screenshot

Comments

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Great looking pics.

Thanks for sharing!

Bless should have it's own forums. (it currently doesn't have any atm)

• xanthmetisxanthmetis Member UncommonPosts: 141
    Looking forward to this game.  PvP seems interesting as well as the races.  Sirens:)
  • telldonnytelldonny Member Posts: 7
    Eyecandy everywhere. I want this game.
  • KaledrenKaledren Member UncommonPosts: 312

Not really targeting the individuals here in particular...but so sad when so many base the awesomeness of a game on graphics.

Game mechanics/content > graphics

• KremchekKremchek Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by Kaledren

Not really targeting the individuals here in particular...but so sad when so many base the awesomeness of a game on graphics.

You are correct... however, it can enhance the experience if you're getting visual stimulation from what you're looking at. This game LOOKS beautiful and that is all they're saying. Obviously we don't know how it plays. If it plays terrible, it will be terrible no matter how pretty it is. Everyone knows that, and there is no need to repeat it constantly.

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426

Bless is pretty, but they're just screenshots. GW2 often looks gorgeous on screenshots, even though it's a bit dated technically. It's still a great-looking game, but not because of its technical merits. We'll see what Bless looks like in motion. For all we know, these might be the only interesting areas in the game and the rest may be very unimpressive.

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    Visually the game is stunning, there's no denying that. It will be really interesting to see the final versions Recommended system specs though. I would imagine that it will take a pretty beefy pc to handle a large group of players on screen at once.

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

I didn't see anything spectacular in those screenshots. Ground does not even have tesselation or decent clutter. Also no cloak/cape on the character model means probably no clothing physics.

All it has is decent textures and models. Is this really enough to impress MMO players these days? Wait until the next-gen console games and their PC ports start rolling in next year. You will have your socks blown off.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by Kaledren

I think they are just excited the games look good. Its the only thing people have until they play it.

• AtlysAtlys Member Posts: 69

I have to say that the man on the camel bares a striking resemblance to the main human male from Final Fantasy 14 ARR.

Bless screenshotimage

Although it may just be me. It really is a pretty game, though these screenshots make it feel very empty. I suppose that will change when the monsters and players start crowding the area.

On the eternal quest for that one perfect MMO.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by Scalpless

Bless is pretty, but they're just screenshots. GW2 often looks gorgeous on screenshots, even though it's a bit dated technically. It's still a great-looking game, but not because of its technical merits. We'll see what Bless looks like in motion. For all we know, these might be the only interesting areas in the game and the rest may be very unimpressive.

Check: Bless Online Official First Look Gameplay Preview 1080p , at 14.42 you go flying, check the world under you, hopefully it all can be explored by foot  and more importantly it all seems seamless. I assume these are just set flight paths you take.

I liked seeing some form of impact on characters/npc's in fights but overall I looked pretty generic.

For now it's the visual aspect of the game that makes me intrested, need more info on the game first

• sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849
    Originally posted by Atlys

I have to say that the man on the camel bares a striking resemblance to the main human male from Final Fantasy 14 ARR.

Lo, lo, lo, wait and hold it right there.... she is a male???  

Other then that:

That's one pretty camel. Look at my camel, my camel's amazing.

OK, seriously done with the trolling now.

The screenshots look good but MMOs have bad perfomance even without top-notch graphics so it's a little worrying. Of course, on the light side, a game we see good screenshots of might be a success whereas if the screenshots were horrid then it certainly would not be, no matter the gameplay  - so it's not all so bad. Sorry for the run on sentences. 

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.