Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Bloodlust Gameplay

XaenexXaenex Miami, FLPosts: 70Member

I was recently invited to take part of this brand new single-player RPG experience known as Bloodlust: Shadowhunter. An indie project, so far the demo of the game is extremely, extremely fun, and the best way I was really describe it is that it has elements from the Wizardry series, The Elder Scrolls series, and Castlevania. By this, when creating a character, you can choose one of two races and one of three classes. In addition, your beginning stats are randomly determined, and almost every element in the game is random, so each play-through is guaranteed to hold a different experience. It's really a fun game, and I'm quite happy I decided to record my first session of playing this game.

Please note that the video is in two parts because of rendering issues I came across. both videos are approximately half hour. The first part shows more of the cutscenes and story/quests, while the second part is where I really begin to get scared by wolves and zombies creeping from around corners, and even jumping through a hole in the cavern's roofing in an attempt to maul and make me it's subservient. Please take a look at either or both parts, depending on which elements you're more interested in watching :) #Bloodlust #Shadowhunter #TES #ElderScrolls #Wizardry #Castlevania #SinglePlayer #RPG #Awesome #Epic #SinglePlayerRPG #ClassicRPG #IndieRPG

Part 1:

Part 2: