Next in the series is Ranged Weapon skills.
Melee Weapons here: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/821/view/forums/thread/397871/Melee-weapon-skill-overview-via-Tamriel-Foundry.html
Class skills here: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/821/view/forums/thread/397528/Class-Skill-Overview-courtesy-of-Tamriel-Foundry.html
The bow is the perfect weapon for dealing physical ranged damage, and excels at keeping the player at a safe distance from his foes.
- [Active] Poison Arrow – Deals immediate damage to the target and poisons them, interrupting enemy spells stunning the caster and putting them off balance.
- [Active] Volley – Deals damage in a targeted area immobilizing any foes that are hit.
- [Active] Scatter Shot – Deals damage to the target, knocking them backwards and disorienting them for a short time.
- [Active] Arrow Spray – Deals damage and snares the target for a short time.
- [Active] Snipe – Deals a large amount of damage at a longer range.
- [Passive] Accuracy – While you have a bow equipped, you have a increased critical strike chance.
- [Passive] Ranger – Reduces the stamina cost of bow skills.
- [Passive] Long Shots – While you have a bow equipped, you deal bonus damage to distant targets.
- [Passive] Hawk Eye – Bow attacks deal extra damage when hitting vulnerable targets.
- [Passive] Hasty Retreat – While you have a bow equipped, you gain a short burst of movement speed after dodging
The Destruction Staff will be the iconic weapon of choice for mages intent on channeling a deadly arsenal of elemental damage.
- [Active] Destructive Touch – Deals damage and applies elemental effects. Fire causes knockback, Frost causes a stun, Shock causes disorient.
- [Active] Wall of Elements – Create wall of AoE damage.
- [Active] Force Shock – Deals damage and interrupts enemy casting. Interrupted enemies are stunned.
- [Active] Impulse – Deals PBAoE damage and applies elemental effects. Fire causes burning, Frost causes chilled, Shock causes concussion.
- [Active] Weakness to Elements – The target’s resistances to Fire, Frost, and Lightning are reduced.
- [Passive] Tri-Focus – Destruction Staff heavy attacks cause the following effects: Frost snares the target, Shock deals some splash damage to 2 nearby foes, Fire reduces enemy spell resistance.
- [Passive] Penetrating Magic – Your destruction spells bypass some of the targets spell resistance.
- [Passive] Elemental Force – Increased chance to apply fire, shock, or cold status effects when you have a destruction staff equipped.
- [Passive] Evocation – Your heavy attacks charge faster when you have a destruction staff equiped.
- [Passive] Destruction Expert – Restore some Magicka when killing an enemy with a destruction staff equipped.
Restoration Staff is the primary means of healing in ESO, and one of two dedicated healing skill trees in addition to the Templar’s Restoring Light line. It is designed to stand on its own as a fully capable healing package within a single weapon type.
- [Active] Regeneration – Heals the wounds of a nearby ally over time.
- [Active] Grand Healing – Heals all allies in a large target area.
- [Active] Blessing of Protection – Heal all allies in front of you and increase their defenses for a short time.
- [Active] Steadfast Ward – Create a shield on the lowest health ally in front of you. The shield’s strength is based on the ally’s missing health.
- [Active] Force Siphon – Your allies gain additional health when attacking your marked target.
- [Passive] Essence Drain – While you have a restoration staff equipped, the last hit of a heavy attack heals a nearby ally.
- [Passive] Restoration Expert – While you have a restoration staff equipped, your healing on targets with low health is increased.
- [Passive] Cycle of Life – Gain bonus damage based on your current health when wielding a Restoration Staff.
- [Passive] Absorb – While you have a restoration staff equipped, blocking spells restores Magicka.
- [Passive] Restoration Master – While you have a restoration staff equipped, increase all healing done.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder, without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better, and not the world about them?