Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF game to hold me over until ESO comes out.

HiddenxdragonHiddenxdragon Member UncommonPosts: 127

Hello again, as the title says Looking for a game to hold me over until Elder Scrolls Online comes out.

Medieval/Fantasy era

The game has to have PvP, one of the biggest points is lasting PvP. Prefer world PvP but not to many have a decent open world pvp system.  A ranking system would be great., something to make you want to advance. And as well Fun.

PvE doesnt matter to much as long as there is PvE. And its not going to take me more then 3-4 weeks to be viable in PvP

My top 3 picks are Darkfall:UW, WoW, SwoToR. Played all 3 have have endgame characters. (85's WoW) (55 Swtor) (75k pp in DF)

Any other games I'm missing? Suggestions in which to choose?

Comments

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426

Guild Wars 2? WvW is quite fun:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wvw

• HiddenxdragonHiddenxdragon Member UncommonPosts: 127
    Yes Gw2 can be fun but it gets so repetitive that I get easily bored. Reminds me of CoD
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    DAoC

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Just cycle through the free to plays. Your header plainly states what ever game you end up on it is just temporary. Not judging I'm a locust myself.  Plenty of FTP games out that can hold you for a couple months.  Put a bunch of titles Ina hat and pick on at random =)

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin