Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you doubt its popular ! rofl !

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

19/31 server are blocked from creating new char in japan

yesterday America had 6 server blocking char creation

my server is diabolos and the line up is short but there is one .

in game !rofl !it is packed people running around everywhere etc

I love this game , you have some on raid mode at end game trying to kill coil (5) but having seen stream they ll never make it with static tank !hopefully new raid will learn if your tank stay in foe arrow directional  path he will take too much damage

all tank yell ,but where is the healer ? he cant out heal damage you get tank ,get over it and ask the whole raid to rotate same way you do ,clock wise or counter clock wise etc .

but this game ? I haven't seen anything this popular since ? gw1 !  (yes it is a praise)

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509

Yes, their timing was/is perfect, there really isn't anything else new to play in the MMORPG space so they're getting a lot of attention from the folks who have no where better to go.   (oh yeah, and from the folks who really enjoy it) image

I see this trend continuing for perhaps at least 6 months so they've got lots of time to really provide some solid content to retain their subscribers.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311
    I haven't seen anyone doubt its popularity. Its quality gets called into question regularly, but not its popularity.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026

Hi cute little person!

You sure used a lot of words. Yes you did! Time for nappy!

You stay sassy!

• abyss404abyss404 Member UncommonPosts: 68
    The truly sad thing is that this person is 45 years old and yet types like my 5 year old.
  • AlamarethAlamareth Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Originally posted by abyss404
    The truly sad thing is that this person is 45 years old and yet types like my 5 year old.

Just have to be on the attack always, huh?  Sad....

Originally posted by Tamanous

Hi cute little person!

You sure used a lot of words. Yes you did! Time for nappy!

With an attitude like that, you are going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person one day and get your teeth kicked in.  Who cares how the OP types?

Actually...who cares if the game is popular?  All that matters is that it has enough subs to continue releasing content and that those paying sub fees are having fun.

This discussion has been closed.