Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR Misinformation : Stop the Haters

13»

Comments

• orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493
    Originally posted by Ppiper
    Originally posted by VoreDock

This post is for real info about SWTOR if you have real info have played the game for the last few months and have something to post that is real not hate then plz post  SWTOR is not SWG it have never been trying to be SWG infact the 2 have nothing to do with each other.

SWTOR is not pay to win

SWTOR is not dead or dieing

SWTOR is not low pop or empty

SWTOR is not something you must spend money on ( but $ 5 us spent one time will make your game more fun )

SWTOR is fun both as PVP and PVE even for free players

SWTOR is a AAA gaming exp. ( close to that of MASS EFFECT )

SWTOR is your story  you can share it with friends.

SWTOR has subs if you want them  ( if you sub all restrictions are lifted  )

if you have real questions or any real info you want to add plz do  

NO HATERS PLZ 

I think you're confusing hatred with disappointment.

Amen sir...Amen.

• doodphacedoodphace Member UncommonPosts: 1,858
    Originally posted by didjerama
    Originally posted by didjerama
    Its been like that since launch. In fact most of regular bosses in lvl50 hardmodes have enrage timers. Regular bosses in lvl55 hardmodes, otoh, dont have them.

not true nightmare mode was added with RoTHC

Theres no nightmare mode in dungeons....

And, both EV and KP had NiM....since launch

Sometimes i wonder if some people actually played the game.

Or what kind of people make this kind of threads.

Umm....ya....dungeons do not have nightmare modes........and I am pretty sure I 've had my infernal title since shortly after launch (for defeating Nightmare mode EV).

Its awsome when the supposed "haters" know more about the game than some "defenders"

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    If it is so awesome, why is my friends list and guild roster now completely empty of active/online players?
  • krondinkrondin Member UncommonPosts: 106

Here's a few FACTS about SWTOR:

I played during beta and 1st 5 months it was out and liked it despite many flaws.

I left the game to pursue other gaming adventures < diff games >

After just over a year gone from SWTOR i return to try it now with new expansion out and find i am LOVING it! This is filling my gaming void till 2014 when other games i have been waiting for, Like:  Blade and Soul, and others come out.

Community is far from perfect, but not to shabby !

If you are looking for something fun to do while we all wait for better, this might be your game to play!

That is ALL .... Carry on ....

• GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,791

This post is for real info about SWTOR if you have real info have played the game for the last few months and have something to post that is real not hate then plz post  SWTOR is not SWG it have never been trying to be SWG infact the 2 have nothing to do with each other.

SWTOR is not pay to win

SWTOR is not something you must spend money on ( but $ 5 us spent one time will make your game more fun )

if you have real questions or any real info you want to add plz do  

NO HATERS PLZ 

SWTOR is not pay to win 

Pay ANYTHING and it is NOT FREE to PLAY! ;)

For those that quit, I would say it is dead or dying to them.

This would have to be more opinion as some like MORE people then what they see.

If you spend anything on this game, it is no long FREE to Play (think I said that).

Again, this is opinion. I hate the PvP but loved the PvE. The free or not part has nothing to do with it.

Again, more personal opinion. I do not think the game is close to the quality of Mass Effect. But, I do like the       story more.

Not exactly, while you are playing your character, the story is the same for everyone of that class.

And in the end, you pay for the freeloaders if you sub or buy from the in game shop.

Add to this the "roller coaster" or "on rails" space game and there ARE negatives that people should be aware. That is not to say that SWTOR did not have a good  story line for most of the classes. However, for some/many, the game peters out once you reach level cap as the story stops and you are asked to do boring repeatable quests. Like most themepark only games these days, SWTOR is only good to a point and then it falls very short.

Let's party like it is 1863!

• FrostveinFrostvein Member UncommonPosts: 157
    FACT: Putting "FACT" in front of statements does not make them "FACTS"
This discussion has been closed.