Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

try wow for a weekend type offer ?

Played WoW just before TBC came out and up until a few months ago, Had to take time off due to a very busy work schedule, Now I have a little free time I'm curious to see WoW again but I'm hesitant to pay for a month, I know its not much but financially things a little tight at the minute.

Will blizz ever do a sort of "return to your WoW account for a weekend" type thing ?

Comments

• RobokappRobokapp Dublin, OHPosts: 5,205Member Uncommon
    they do 7 days from time to time...check your email every now and then I guess. they probably long forgot about you if this was pre-BC though.

• Originally posted by Robokapp
    they do 7 days from time to time...check your email every now and then I guess. they probably long forgot about you if this was pre-BC though.

I only quit a few months ago, Around May :)

• RobokappRobokapp Dublin, OHPosts: 5,205Member Uncommon

I quit about 13 months ago and got a free 7 days offer at the end of last month.

I didn't use it though...my character rests on the right side of the Sunwell bridge waiting for a raid invite that will never come. And there he will wait, probably for ever.

• GiddianGiddian Livonia, MIPosts: 415Member

Just create a free account. you can play all you want up to lvl 20

• Originally posted by Giddian

Just create a free account. you can play all you want up to lvl 20

But id like to try some stuff out on my own character, Guess i'll wait for a month or so until my financial situation gets better :)