Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning to Classic/Vanilla WoW!

xiorathxiorath athens, TNPosts: 18Member
Mod Edit: Please don't open discussion about unauthorized servers - Soliloquy

• ZorgoZorgo Deepintheheartof, TXPosts: 2,225Member Uncommon
    Unfortunately they are illegal and this thread will be deleted.
  • page975page975 Scranton, PAPosts: 312Member

Ya, I've been playing Vanilla WoW for over a year now, it runs flawless.

Too bad this post will be deleted, infact may even ban the op for bringing it up.

After all in in ka-hoots with Blizzard !

• Blizzard could really cash in if they made their own classic servers.  Other long in the tooth MMO's have done it before, surprised that they haven't.
  • DAS1337DAS1337 Parma, OHPosts: 2,404Member Common

You know.. the only significant difference between Vanilla WoW and modern WoW is a lack of battlegrounds.  For me anyways.  There was always plenty of hand holding.. and there really wasn't much to do actually.  Just quests and dungeons. 

It's still sad to see people talking about how much there was to do in Vanilla WoW, when to me, it's obvious that those people never played any type of sandbox MMO with actual, real alternative advancement.  Not just quests and dungeon or ways to improve your characters.

You know, because to me, even when I did play back in the 'Vanilla' WoW era, it was all boring repetitive garbage with no diversity in gameplay.  I played for two years because a few of my friends played.  Not because of the game itself.

• AngztAngzt berlinPosts: 230Member

"lol, the game evolved into something far too mindless" for you? yet you call classic pvp "epic"...

good storry :)

"believe me, mike.. i calculated the odds of this working against the odds that i was doing something incredibly stupid… and i did it anyway!"

• SoliloquySoliloquy Somerville, MAPosts: 128Member Common
    Originally posted by page975

Too bad this post will be deleted, infact may even ban the op for bringing it up.

Nope, just a reminder not to talk about unauthorized servers. staff are not monsters. We get it, we're just trying to keep the forums civil and open to discussion that respects not only developers but the players as well. image

This discussion has been closed.