Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The banning by Red 5 has started... beware.

2»

Comments

• stalker989stalker989 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I tend to stay out of the forums for games that I play, unless I am looking for specific information. That said, I beta'd Firefall for about a year. I quit playing not long before you were banned. The game was fun for a while, but got very old quick with new content. The biggest problems that I ever had with the game was NPC enemies being stuck in walls, and quests that sometimes would not advance properly. Overall it was a fun game to play, but there is little lasting appeal, in my opinion.

• stalker989stalker989 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Originally posted by Phain
    Originally posted by Blotie

The hammer got me today when I pointed out that the upcoming patch has no new content and there is none in the foreseeable future.

Do people often come to your place of business and harass you with claims that you don't work nor do you plan to work in the foreseeable future? The developers are developing, let it develop.

Your response is a bit ridiculous, and not very well thought out. If you are providing a good or service that someone is paying for (cash-shop), and enjoy playing the game; why would they not voice complaints? Would you not want to be praised either?

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by stalker989
    Originally posted by Phain

The hammer got me today when I pointed out that the upcoming patch has no new content and there is none in the foreseeable future.

Do people often come to your place of business and harass you with claims that you don't work nor do you plan to work in the foreseeable future? The developers are developing, let it develop.

Your response is a bit ridiculous, and not very well thought out. If you are providing a good or service that someone is paying for (cash-shop), and enjoy playing the game; why would they not voice complaints? Would you not want to be praised either?

If you think they don't allow negative feed back you should go look at their forums.

The devs started multiple threads asking " what don't you like about...." They're full of negatives. The forum is full of negative people complaining about the game...always has been. The OP and others like him just crossed the line is all. They where hardly bringing cookies to orphans when the big bad red 5 jumped all over them.

• mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    People are negative because the devs destroyed the game, I was a founder from the verfy beginning when the game was interesting and the devs one day decided to rewrite the whole thing, they introduce decay etc etc and destroyed the game.

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

• DaRabbitDaRabbit Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by mayito7777
    People are negative because the devs destroyed the game, I was a founder from the verfy beginning when the game was interesting and the devs one day decided to rewrite the whole thing, they introduce decay etc etc and destroyed the game.

So True! I'm also a founder and I deleted the game last week....

• illeriller Member UncommonPosts: 516

I've never so much as even gotten a Warning on their Forums.

I've gotten plenty of infractions on these forums however b/c the Mods here like to Shield Trolls for some weird reason.

Talking about not even taking a strong position for or against a game.  Just trying to point out the flaw in someone's argument too many times can get you banned here and the only explanation is probably that the volunteer Mods are friends with the hate-spewing Trolls.  They don't even answer PM's or respond to a Contestment.  It's pretty awful as far as representing the Website goes and makes a lot of Corporate Forums look refreshingly unbiased and professional by comparison .

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Mayito..how many threads have you necrod today just to say the same thing?
  • mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    Mayito..how many threads have you necrod today just to say the same thing?

Did you bother to check that my post is like from a month ago? You are the one necroing topics.

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

• DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    Quick! someone call a cleric!!!
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Nwm

This have been a good conversation

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by Souleater42069
    That sounds like a great thing to me. That is the reason I quit mortal online, instead of fixing bugs they added a animation content pack. As far as banning you, you didn't paste your post you sure you weren't being volgure.

My last post:

<blockquote ugc="" basehtml"="">No, they are not new content with the possible exception of the new user experience if it exists. You can attempt to argue the definition of content but we all know what it is. Sorry but there is no way to spin the lack of content. When the next patch hits, there will be nothing new to do in the world.

As for personal attacks, that would be the last sentence in what I quoted above and your comment about making things up. Sorry but I am not going to get any further involved with the FF forum drama. Attitudes from posters and even one Dev are already harmful to FF. No point in me making it worse by engaging in similar postings. Good luck to you.

Well...have to admit that was extreme for them to ban for that...if that's what the banning was for.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

(...)

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"