It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This is a very brief pro's and con's for the game, for those who don't want to read a super detailed piece.
- Good graphics
- Fluid and fast combat
- very little lag
- ability to customize gear
- ability to alter appearance of gear
- numerous companions and mounts
- Forgotten Realm's lore galore
- Quick leveling . . . not really Pay-to-Win
- quick leveling . . . people don't like it
- not much in depth - reach max lvl, then you can do one of two things, do dungeons to get good gear to wear or sell to maximize your gear with diminishing returns. PvP arena is kind of meaningless. It's somewhat fun, but as a former Diablo 2 Pk/dueler on HC server all legit, any PvP that's not like diablo 2, is by default crap.
- fully instanced game
- theme park . . .
- Only five characters with overlapping skills
- many useless and redundant skills