Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] EverQuest II: Will You Answer the Hero’s Call?

13»

Comments

• TygranirTygranir Member Posts: 741
    Originally posted by quseio
    did they remove the stupid prestige gear limitation on ftp players ? cause thats what drove me off

Yup. No gear restrictions at all for FTP players.

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Epic fail...

Returned to the simple WoW, and could not even play my old level characters, because they had to much abbilities to remember...

The leveling process is the only way to learn how to play your character in games that cater dozens of spells and abbilities for every class.

So you're telling me if you were handed a fully leveled, geared, and traited character that you couldn't figure out how to play it a couple of weeks or so? You're saying you could never figure out how to play that character. Couldn't you read all your skill descriptions (maybe write them down if you're confused), arrange them how you want, and then practice on easy mobs until you got the hang of it?

I've never thought MMO gameplay was really that hard. People keep saying how impossible this is, but I find that hard to believe. I'm almost tempted to auto-level a character to test this out.

It just doesn´t feel right.

I just created a test heroic character today and after about 15 mins I logged out and deleted it again.

It just doesn´t feel right to me. Like it wasn´t my character at all. It felt pointless and boring. Instantly having a lvl85 character, With full legendary gear, items and flying Mount.

I Guess each to their own. I rather Level up a New char from scratch and face half empty zones, then this heroic Money grab Garbage for the Instant gratification crowd. /shrug

• quseioquseio Member UncommonPosts: 234
    well well i may just give it a go again !