Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Petition: Norseman Games

Hey gang!

There is a petition that just started urging Norseman to consider the F2P model and revamping their game. Please sign this to get the ball rolling, it will literally take 10 seconds to do!

https://www.change.org/petitions/norseman-games-make-the-realm-online-free-to-play

Comments

• MarkdizzleMarkdizzle Member Posts: 5
    12 sigs within the first 5 hours! 

Saw we picked up a few sigs from this post! Thank you all, please keep it up! It only really takes a few seconds.

We are close to 30 sigs! For all of those who signed please, please, please share this on your Facebook/Twitter/Reddit, etc! We are making AMAZING progress!

32 sigs so far!

Please continue to share this petition on ANY social media. I am more than interested in working with anyone on here interested in my cause!

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603
    Signed by my wife and I.
  • JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601
    Signed! I'd love this game to go f2p.
  • officeapeofficeape Member UncommonPosts: 8

Signed!

I haven't played in years, but my time with The Realm formed some of my best gaming memories. I just wish I could have kept up with more people that I had met there. 

• DaeygonDaeygon Member UncommonPosts: 9

signed

I use to play years ago. Started in 1996, I was MIKEtheWIZ, METALGod and TinyTalker. Thinking of signing back up.

• officeapeofficeape Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Originally posted by Daeygon

signed

I use to play years ago. Started in 1996, I was MIKEtheWIZ, METALGod and TinyTalker. Thinking of signing back up.

I remember seeing the "MIKEtheWIZ" character. :)

• DaeygonDaeygon Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by officeape
    Originally posted by Daeygon

signed

I remember seeing the "MIKEtheWIZ" character. :)

Yeah he was one of my main Guys, level 1000. When Realm 3.0 first started I use to buff people up while they waited in line to get in a Cave. Good times!.

Really Wish they make it F2P With a Cash Shop, this will pump more life and people into the game.

This will make them more money and then they can Work on Modernizing the Game Engine to add Facebook, and Youtube elements. When the Realm was first designed they wanted a very Social game and this is why right now to this day The Realm has the Best chat of any other game, modern or old.  Now with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, photobucket etc...just Imagine what they can add to The Realm.