Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vote Steam Greenlight - ACE Online

SwimchampSwimchamp Member Posts: 14

ACE Online (AKA Space Cowboy and Air Rivals)

PLEASE VOTE STEAM GREENLIGHT FOR THIS GAME. (It has a dedicated community for almost a decade and we would love to see our server flourish again with a rejuvenated population.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=120446393

If you have never played its worth a shot

If you have played before it is worth checking out again

If you don't care, please vote greenlight anyway to allow fellow gamers to continue playing a game they enjoy.

I have played this game off and on for close to 10 years. It has always been one of my go-back-to games and one that I have a lot of nostalgia for. The unique PvP and Community found here is worth the quick download to check it out. Over the past two years the game has had major overhauls to game balance, and reversing the pay to win that is in the game. Former players will remember that super gambles, grinding, and enchantments created balance issues in the past. Almost all of these issues have already been addressed and changed. With better grind maps, transition of payshop items into the warpoint (ingame) currency, and a balanced arena with tournaments, this game still has many more years left in it.