Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Busiest Server?

WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Hey there.

Looking to maybe have a go again on my old account.

Just wondering what the busiest servers are now US and EU.

Probably looking to play mainly EU times but would be fine on a US server night shift style.

Just want to play where everyone is at pretty much.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

Comments

• Afro-ThunderAfro-Thunder Member UncommonPosts: 86

I don't always play LOTRO, but when I do, I play on Landroval... or Brandywine.

It's been a few months since I have played OP, but both of those servers were busy most always, plus have great communities.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

In an earlier thread I suggested to check the Bounder's Boon - while it has no direct ties to population obviously, if you ask the busiest one, it could be a nice guide (it's an event which needed server-wide activity from the server as a whole)

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?521528-Bounder-s-Bounties-Server-Totals  this was the tracking thread, and there's an another one as well with nice charts and statistics.

Based on that event the german servers are the busiest, by a mile :) followed by Brandywine. Landy, Meneldor and Dwarrowdelf from the US, and Laurelin, Snowbourn and Withywindle from Eu.

Not a surprising result I might add (maybe Meneldor is :) ), if you check back the earlier server suggestions here in the LotRO section, most of the time you see the same ones if you're looking for english servers, Brandywine and Landy for US, Laurelin and Withy for Eu.

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Did some of my own research since I had time and found this

https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/showthread.php?517908-The-most-populated-server

3rd post down was very interesting. Am going to try brandy since I like to drink it anyway lol!

• ProfGetzProfGetz Member UncommonPosts: 182

I've been on Brandywine on and off since release. Always people around, even in the lower level areas.  Not sure how the population is during the EU time however.

Welcome back!

Every MMORPG is AWESOME, until it's released!
    I don't want a game so much as I want a WORLD!
    --
    o·pin·ion –noun
    1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
    2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.