It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
i played pretty hardcore from launch until the halloween patch last year then quit, and i was wondering how much has changed since then that would potentially make me come back to play again. I had a level 80 engineer, 60 something guardian, and i think I maxed out on at least 1 or 2 crafting professions i dont remember which.
Specificallly questions I would like answered:
1) Have they added any new permanent dynamic events or replaced old ones?
2) Have they added more dungeons?
3) Have they added new rewards to old dungeons?
4) Is there a point to WvW now except the endless cycling of one server winning one week followed by another server in the next week?
5) Can PvP be taken seriously now? Did they add new rewards/prestige skins at least?
6) Have they added more permanent storyline or open up new areas of the map?
7) Are there any actual goals for guilds to aspire towards?
8) what is the content of these biweekly updates?
i really supported the game at first but later got bored then the last straw was the asanine cash grab that was the halloween event (lotto box/keys) which made me lose all trust in arenanet. I was also told that dynamic events would be replaced throughout the world so that exploration and questing would stay fresh but they never made good on that promise at least during the time i was there. Anyway, hats off to all of you who still play the game. Even though I dont play anymore, i will always be looking for that window where I can make my return.
Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)