Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LIVE STREAM

SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

Okay, per your requests we'll be live streaming throughout the day.  Some had asked for exploration videos.  We can do some, but the map is in a small section for alpha.  For now, I'm streaming pve and pvp, we'll have some crafting up later.

Enjoy

http://www.twitch.tv/catch_977

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

Comments

• wsmarwsmar Member Posts: 122

What were your impressions of the game? What was your favorite aspect of the game? Do you plan to play it at launch?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just super interested in this game! I'd love to hear back from you!

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by wsmar

What were your impressions of the game? What was your favorite aspect of the game? Do you plan to play it at launch?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just super interested in this game! I'd love to hear back from you!

We're making some vids that we'll post, but the game is really fun.  Very sandboxy, crafters are needed and pvpers are needed.  Exploration will be huge based on map size.  So far it's been a blast.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• wsmarwsmar Member Posts: 122
    Originally posted by SirBalin
    Originally posted by wsmar

We're making some vids that we'll post, but the game is really fun.  Very sandboxy, crafters are needed and pvpers are needed.  Exploration will be huge based on map size.  So far it's been a blast.

That's awesome! I can't wait to see them and I can't wait to get my chance to alpha test/closed beta test! How do you like the PvP, and the GvG territory wars? I'm an avid PvP'er so that is the part of the game I'm most looking forward too!