Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

More Fun Than I Expected

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Posts: 1,000Member Uncommon
I've played Marvel Heroes for a few hours now and it's been a lot more fun than I expected, based on what I'd read.  It's nothing complicated, just hack and smash (see what I did there?).  I can't speak for the long-term appeal, but I'd recommend that anyone download the game to try.  It's free to play...You have nothing to lose and you may be pleasantly surprised!

Comments

• bbethelbbethel las vegas, NVPosts: 201Member Uncommon

I found this game was better then I expected too. I never really followed this game. All I knew about this game is it was being made by one of  the Diablo 1-2 creators. 

After I downloaded it i found my self wanting to keep playing it. That was a week ago. I am still playing it.

Anybody that like comics or Diablo should check this out you just might like this game.

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Adelaide, AKPosts: 953Member
    Yeah I have been heavily addicted since CB. Probably not as full featured as TL2 but the IP makes it fun & different.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon santa clara, CAPosts: 26,601Member Rare

Yeh. I finished the game (story content) with Daredevil, and i may even go back to play more.

Not a bad game at all.

• Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel Heroes San Mateo, CAPosts: 134Member

We've added a ton of new content since launch (and add more every week).

We have a large experienced staff of people from Diablo 2 (Blizzard North) and a bunch of other games, so our ability to create new content is extremely strong.