Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Fun Than I Expected

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
I've played Marvel Heroes for a few hours now and it's been a lot more fun than I expected, based on what I'd read.  It's nothing complicated, just hack and smash (see what I did there?).  I can't speak for the long-term appeal, but I'd recommend that anyone download the game to try.  It's free to play...You have nothing to lose and you may be pleasantly surprised!

Comments

• bbethelbbethel Member UncommonPosts: 201

I found this game was better then I expected too. I never really followed this game. All I knew about this game is it was being made by one of  the Diablo 1-2 creators. 

After I downloaded it i found my self wanting to keep playing it. That was a week ago. I am still playing it.

Anybody that like comics or Diablo should check this out you just might like this game.

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953
    Yeah I have been heavily addicted since CB. Probably not as full featured as TL2 but the IP makes it fun & different.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Yeh. I finished the game (story content) with Daredevil, and i may even go back to play more.

Not a bad game at all.

• Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel HeroesMember Posts: 134

We've added a ton of new content since launch (and add more every week).

We have a large experienced staff of people from Diablo 2 (Blizzard North) and a bunch of other games, so our ability to create new content is extremely strong.