Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

request: FC sort

svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

Would be nice if you could sort the members list by clicking on column headers.

Also, would be nice if I were allowed to post this in official forums ui forum (but I guess im not high enough level yet).

Comments

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

According to people in other threads...

"it's like super easy to totally hit like 50 and ding it whatever in like 5 minutes cause the game is so lame-o and easy."

God that hurt just typing it.  

Could you imagine if the forums were filled with lvl 0's though?  It would suck.  Terribly so I understand their reasoning.  I can see your use.  You'd think with all the ability they gave to customize, that would have been included.

• VoqarVoqar Member UncommonPosts: 510

This is a "quality of life" thing.  Reviewers are commenting on stuff like this and there's a huge thread about this kind of stuff on the official forums.

ALL list style dialogs should be sortable - like vendors and stuff.  It's just pathetic that they are not.  It's basic functionality that's been around for years.

There's lots of similar examples.  The tooltip comparisons are woefully lacking - again - something that's been around for years.  No item preview - a staple of good MMORPGs for years now.  The list goes on and one.

It's easy to overlook this stuff due to the shine of the new game glare.

And IMO, the official boards are the worst forums to ever exist on the internet due to the idiotic restrictions on posting.  Reviewers should mention this too since SE deserves to be hammered for how stupid it is.

Premium MMORPGs do not feature built-in cheating via cash for gold pay 2 win. PLAY to win or don't play.