Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i don't understand this

mordaki987mordaki987 Member UncommonPosts: 36
I honestly don't understand this.  i haven't logged in or even used my aeriagames account in over a year or more.  Try to do a password reset only to find out that my email address has been blocked due to violation of terms of serivce.  That is just bullshit.  How can i have violated any terms of service if i haven't even logged in to or used my account in over a year or more.  whats worse is i go to try and put in a support request about it only to find out that i am quote unquotre unauthorized to use the web page.  go figure.  does anyone have a direct email address for eariagames custormer support?  or is there a direct phone support number for aeria that i might be able to call?  any help anyone might be able to provide would be greately appreciated.

Comments

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    Originally posted by mordaki987
    I honestly don't understand this.  i haven't logged in or even used my aeriagames account in over a year or more.  Try to do a password reset only to find out that my email address has been blocked due to violation of terms of serivce.  That is just bullshit.  How can i have violated any terms of service if i haven't even logged in to or used my account in over a year or more.  whats worse is i go to try and put in a support request about it only to find out that i am quote unquotre unauthorized to use the web page.  go figure.  does anyone have a direct email address for eariagames custormer support?  or is there a direct phone support number for aeria that i might be able to call?  any help anyone might be able to provide would be greately appreciated.

First: Why would you give your money to Aeria?  I guess you like shitty ass games.

2nd: If you keep insisting on getting your account back, you can make a ticket without actually logging into their website.  Just use their 'Contact Us' button.  Leave your Aeria account name in the message along with the email address attached to that account name.  They will respond and walk you through the recovery process.