FOnline: Reloaded is a free to play MMORPG based on the FOnline Engine and FOnline: 2238. It is set in the world known from Fallout games, in the year 2238 - 3 years before the events of Fallout 2. You can play in the areas from Fallout and Fallout 2.
So basicly game based on Russian's Fonline:2238 just alot better. Many bugs have been fixed, added alot of new content, changed some stuff so the game is more balanced and more fun. Server started few days ago so it's still a fresh start for new players, there's also newbies protection - players with lvl lower than 10 are harder to encounter on the world map, lvl 1 - 10% to encounter, lvl 2 - 20% etc.
For the people who don't know the game at all:
-Open pvp and full loot
-Few guarded cities (Vault City and Southern cities), rest is open for factions to fight for
-Advanced crafting system, gathering resources (wood, junk, fibers etc.), farming
-Players owned factions that can fight for territory (cities, mines)
-Town control with militia and settings laws
-Housing, factions HQ that can be bought by players.
-Alot of quests that allows you to lvl up without grinding
-fun and alot of more
Daily patches, helpful devs, server located in France with new machine bought two days ago so the game is not lagging, around 300 players online for now.
If you like sandbox style and true open pvp you should try it. http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/ DOWNLOAD
- http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=1.0 INTERFACE I RECOMMEND
- http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=32.0 VTUTORIALS
- http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineReloaded GUIDES
- http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?board=4.0 CHARACTER PLANNER
Check wiki for me info. Ask here if you got any questions i'll be happy to answer, also if you are about to start i can help you with some basic stuff.
1. You don't really need more than 1 charisma, charisma is good for leaders who have to lead alot of people on the world map, with 1 charisma u can still lead 2 people and do some quests.
2. Take at least 4 int or you won't be able to talk to some npcs, for some quests more int is required but i'm fine with int at 4.
3. At least 7 perc, vision is important.
4. Stay away from unguarded towns or you will get killed.
5. Craft even if you made a pvp char, it's a good way to get some exp.
Here's my tips how to gain first few lvls fast and easy:
1. Start near NCR, if you get other random starting location delete char by typing ~deletelself (your password), wait 3 minutes (time for char to log out) and try again
2. When you exit underground go to the npc and take first quest
3. Go to the NCR talk to buster in the tent, take "cigs" quest, go to Rawhide Saloon (it's close to the buster) talk with one guy (you will finish first quest there), then talk to Mira (bartender) take from her cigs for Buster and take quest to pay back Mira's debt, go south and enter area inside the walls, follow the street and go to the Dusty's Cantina, pay back Mira's debt there and find npc who will teach you Awareness (important perk), get back to Mira, take reward for the quest, go to the buster give him cigs and take reward, dress yourself up (you will get jacket) and leave the town
4. On the world map you should see tent close to the NCR, go there and take quest from women inside the tent, leave area and go to the farm on the west, kill all rats and get back to the women, as a reward she's gonna give you a tent
5. Take a tent, rope and other stuff from the ground then leave area and enter some area whereever you want, then you can place your tent there, you can store stuff there, other players can't see where your tent is unless you give them map or they follow you to the tent (you will be informed if someone is following you)
6. I recommend moving around the map entering random encounters collecting Broc Flowers and Xander Root from which you can craft Healing Powder, crafting gives you xp so it's easy way to lvl up especially when you are low lvl. Check wiki for more info about crafting, more quests etc.
Also if you got any other questions you can just join IRC channel where you can find alot of helpful players. See you on the wastelands!