Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will you make with Landmark? Ideal Creations?

Electro057Electro057 Member UncommonPosts: 683

I've already got plans for a great leasure/pleasure palace for all my debaucherous needs. Multiple floors, a nice room for satin and silk pillow mounds and lacy wafting curtains....a big ole hookah bong... ((Will have to improvise of course)) And a dungeon.... A grand hall with long tables and a Master's Throne....The works you know? Lots of luxury, perhaps even a library...Lots of shelves. That pleasure hall might even have a bit of a pool, or a lava pool in the middle. Still deciding on that. And a rather dark twisted garden.

Anyways what do you plan on making? What's your ideal creation, your dream construction or abode? Phallic Towers and discussion of such are also welcome.

P.S. Lots of shackles along the walls.

P.P.S. I was also thinking of doing something with skin suspension like in Ichi the Killer, some kinda high elevated tower with hooks for the skin dangling and nice open windows to look over the landscape. Like a big stone light house with no glass and more hooks and blood, possible a grate in the floor to let the ichor and humours flow down.....Could water the plants!

--Custom Rig: Pyraxis---
NZXT Phantom 410 Case
Intel Core i5-4690 Processor - Quad Core, 6MB Smart Cache, 3.5GHz
Asus Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
Asus GeForce GTX 760 Video Card - 2GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0
Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 16GB

Comments

• MardermannMardermann Member Posts: 29

something like that

http://www.beingsomewhere.net/

• Electro057Electro057 Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Originally posted by Mardermann

something like that

http://www.beingsomewhere.net/

Hmmmnnnn...That's actually quite adorable, quaint....flammable.

NZXT Phantom 410 Case

• donpopukidonpopuki Member Posts: 591
    I always wanted to build a wizard tower. Something on this scale.

http://tohs.webs.com/High Clerist Tower.jpg
    Originally posted by donpopuki
    I always wanted to build a wizard tower. Something on this scale.

http://tohs.webs.com/High Clerist Tower.jpg

That's....that's actually kinda awesome dude....

We could build Dread Fort Debauchery and The Tower of....We need a name for that thing...

Anyways I propose we be neighbours.

NZXT Phantom 410 Case

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

A forest of  epeens extending miles in every direction each peen the size of a red wood. Lol

If I'm going to be childish I want to do so on a grand scale. 

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

Originally posted by apocoluster
    A forest of  epeens extending miles in every direction each peen the size of a red wood. Lol

May I come inside your forest and stroke these mighty red woods? 

NZXT Phantom 410 Case

• Mr.KujoMr.Kujo Member Posts: 383

It all depends on what assets and tools I will be given. I'm hoping for large variety in even the simplest elements. If it turns out I can't build anything impressive with the textures and assets I'll be given, or there will be some limitations that weren't mentioned yet, then I won't bother building anything. I want to create something unique, so if every other player uses the same texture wall because it looks best, or you are forced to use one texture on specific location, because of some lore rules, then I will just play the final game and won't bother with Landmark. All depends on their execution.

If it'd turned out to be as good as they say, then I would definately aim for something more original that another tower or castle that just adds to the collection of billions of generic stuff on the web. I would try some more creative constructions. Also depends on possibilities, I don't know if they will allow underground or flying objects. If not, I would still do everything that is in my power to make my part of the world look less generic WoW or Tolkien clone as possible.

• L0stL0st Member Posts: 77
    Hopefully I can make a giant penis milk fountain. That'd be awesome!
    Originally posted by Mr.Kujo

It all depends on what assets and tools I will be given. I'm hoping for large variety in even the simplest elements. If it turns out I can't build anything impressive with the textures and assets I'll be given, or there will be some limitations that weren't mentioned yet, then I won't bother building anything. I want to create something unique, so if every other player uses the same texture wall because it looks best, or you are forced to use one texture on specific location, because of some lore rules, then I will just play the final game and won't bother with Landmark. All depends on their execution.

If it'd turned out to be as good as they say, then I would definately aim for something more original that another tower or castle that just adds to the collection of billions of generic stuff on the web. I would try some more creative constructions. Also depends on possibilities, I don't know if they will allow underground or flying objects. If not, I would still do everything that is in my power to make my part of the world look less generic WoW or Tolkien clone as possible.

Heheh, personally I got my inspiration for the castle in See No Evil, a Canadian Bara game by Bigfingers....But I guess I'll have to agree on the toolset bit. I'm rather picky about textures and mesh maps available, and if we're going to get access to furnishings and the likes...And if we'll be able to tailor surfaces and give certain grooves/nooks/lighting effects. I want more unlimited flexibility than anything, and if I can to add a dark, sexual, hedonistic, gore slathered touch :3 .... Which sadly may not work considering the happy Heroic Light and Shine Times this game seems to aim at.

NZXT Phantom 410 Case

• EnrifEnrif Member UncommonPosts: 152
    a castle with a big crafter's square and big dry dock, and harbor to build an entire fleet for my armada.