Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift The Life - Rift: Top Dimension Tours

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Top Dimensions Tour Greybriar

I decided to start doing Dimension tours again. A lot of new things were added. So I expect to see some wild ideas by the community. First stop on this go around is Greybriar. It was a fun stop indeed. Plenty of good player home dimensions.

==============================================================================

Top Dimensions Tour Necropolis

So I decided to take on Necropolis for the next tour. It was suggested to me. Largely because the population is struggling. I don't know what I could do about that with this video. But when someone asks me nicely to help something. Or to show up on a shard I'm there. Now even though I didn't have a lot of good dimensions to see. It was enough to be very entertaining. And even show me something I never seen before in all my housing videos. Which is why they say you play the game. Because you never know where remarkable ideas hide.

==============================================================================

Top Dimensions Tour Faeblight

This week Faeblight checks in for a dimension tour. Being a RP shard the originality was on display. It was nice to see whole dimensions completely changed from it's origin look. I had fun with Faeblight, and some of the original ideas there. I did 10+ zones this go around so enjoy.

===============================================================================

Top Dimensions Tour Laethys

I am a bit under the weather this time around. So I won't be commentating all the way through it. Doesn't mean you won't get more than ever player housing to see. Because I'm not talking all the way through. I sped up 1 hour of footage to 25 minutes. With plenty of captions and my thoughts on each zone. As a whole so far Laethys has shown me the most variety and originality as a shard.

Comments