Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Any good Action MMO out there?

StyxaStyxa GermanyPosts: 73Member Uncommon
Title pretty much said it all, didnt it?
Played Tera, wasnt my game but combat system kinda turned me on 

Anything similar on the market thats worth playing?
I am playing from EU so there shouldnt be a IP block or something like that 

Comments

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Boca Raton, FLPosts: 1,522Member Uncommon

Vendetta Online - 1 true love in gaming; it is subscription-based, and it is epic.  Cross-platform twitchy awesomeness, with space-sim dynamic market trading, border blockading, tube racing, mineral prospecting, duel-ladder-climbing, empire-building, tale-spinning.  This is one of the first apps to go on virtually any new device, mobile or PC.  Been playing for over 10 years; the game has been continuously updated with many new changes slated for the future. image

http://www.vendetta-online.com

Dragon Nest - 3rd person action-fantasy developed in SoKo / Japan.  This one wasn't for me, but it is worth a look.  Gender-locked roles and a cash shop, heavy instancing.  Combos and aiming.

dragonnest.nexon.net

Neocron - Looks dated and the download is a tad large, but has a fairly in-depth feel with player housing and a large world.  Completely free.

www.neocron-game.com

"To be what you are not, experience what you are not." -Saint John of the Cross
    Authored 131 missions in Vendetta Online
    Check it out on Steam

• AndistotleAndistotle TrondheimPosts: 102Member Uncommon
    Age of conan.  awsome game. if u havent tried it before
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Stone Mountain, GAPosts: 14,247Member Rare
    Phaserlight has a nice mixed bag of games there that are certainly worth trying. I'd also add Vindictus and Dragon Saga to that list.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre