Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good Action MMO out there?

StyxaStyxa GermanyPosts: 64Member Uncommon
Title pretty much said it all, didnt it?
Played Tera, wasnt my game but combat system kinda turned me on 

Anything similar on the market thats worth playing?
I am playing from EU so there shouldnt be a IP block or something like that 

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Boca Raton, FLPosts: 931Member Uncommon

Vendetta Online - 1 true love in gaming; it is subscription-based, and it is epic.  Cross-platform twitchy awesomeness, with space-sim dynamic market trading, border blockading, tube racing, mineral prospecting, duel-ladder-climbing, empire-building, tale-spinning.  This is one of the first apps to go on virtually any new device, mobile or PC.  Been playing for over 10 years; the game has been continuously updated with many new changes slated for the future. image

Dragon Nest - 3rd person action-fantasy developed in SoKo / Japan.  This one wasn't for me, but it is worth a look.  Gender-locked roles and a cash shop, heavy instancing.  Combos and aiming.

Neocron - Looks dated and the download is a tad large, but has a fairly in-depth feel with player housing and a large world.  Completely free.

"To be what you are not, experience what you are not." -Saint John of the Cross
    Authored 131 missions in Vendetta Online
    Check it out on Steam

• AndistotleAndistotle TrondheimPosts: 78Member Uncommon
    Age of conan.  awsome game. if u havent tried it before
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Stone Mountain, GAPosts: 14,247Member Rare
    Phaserlight has a nice mixed bag of games there that are certainly worth trying. I'd also add Vindictus and Dragon Saga to that list.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre