Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is great!

...as a single player game.

You don't really need to interact with anyone so as a MMO it fails in grand fashion.

I play it as a single player game and it works great.

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    It's a decent Co-op game as well, after trying a bunch of games it's what my wife and I chose as our MMO to play together I personally wanted to pick AOC, but I can live with this. I tried playing it as an MMO at launch, it worked for about a month and a half.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

I was really excited to do this also but limiting you to one tradeskill on free-2-play (you need all 3 to actually make stuff) killed it!

I pre-ordered day one collectors edition and i didn't even get a preferred account, how nuts is that?

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    It is great, if by great you mean really disappointing.  Pre-orderd, played for 3 months and generally had fun, but did play it more as a single player game that I could do instances with my mates with. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret buying it at all but can't ever see myself going back.  I think the business model should be called wrong to play rather than free to play, compared to others out there who do good trade it's just ridonkulus. That's your EA. I guess they are above other publishers and they are doing us all a favour by not letting us craft and selling us hotbars and we should be grateful to them and maybe make them a cake. 
  • DeniZgDeniZg Member UncommonPosts: 697

After a long break I tried to play SWTOR yesterday, thinking it might have gotten better. But nope.

Again, I was looking at loading screens more than I was playing the game...and they were everywhere. Crazy camera rotation speed, yep, still there. 4 hotbars full of spells hurts my brain. Long gone are the days of WoW style combat.

On top of that, my characters'  talent points were all reset. After some Internet search, I realized there are not much builds readily available online, as they were just after launch. Obviously, this game is not popular as it used to be. 

Even if the space project is a decent addition to the game and that's a big if, the core design issues still persist and are not likely to get fixed any time soon.

This discussion has been closed.