Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Performance tips?

FiriinFiriin Member Posts: 7

I've been lagging way too much and I thought my specs would deal with the heat. It makes group play or walking through a town unbearable. Any tips or tricks?

Intel i7-2720 @ 2.20 GHz

Nvidia 540m 2 GB

8  GB RAM

Comments

• PsyentistPsyentist Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Uh, overclock the heck out of that 3 year old cpu?  Or get a new one, its not like new games are designed to be played on such outdated stuff.
  • niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049
    I would suggest a better optimized game, there are many out there.
  • tinoberserktinoberserk Member UncommonPosts: 73
    If youre running the game through steam that can really f up the performance.
  • mohit9206mohit9206 Member UncommonPosts: 56
    What resolution and quality are you playing at ? Also your graphics card sucks so either get a better laptop with good graphics or put all the settings and resolution to lowest.
  • Locutus666Locutus666 Member Posts: 5
    Nothing you can do mate, game is quite demanding for an mmo, not as demanding as a crysis 3 or witcher 2 or tomb raider but is half way there. If your cpu is struggling best option to disable is shadows or reduce world/char render distance. If your gpu is struggling then cut antialiasing off completely, maybe even reduce render size. You can also try overclocking GPU for an extra 10% performance, and it might be worth it.