Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

error downloading patch for ps3 version of ff14

Hi guys,
I have a question for all of you..
I recently bought ff14 for the ps3 and downloaded the actual game when I got home,but when I got to the main log-in screen,and started downloading the 2500mb patch,it would get to around 1500mb then crash with an error code(I can't remember..I'm at work at the moment).It was 4-5 numbers in 3 pairs of brackets across.I've tried downloading the patch 4-5 times and it does the same thing.People say to run it in adminstrator mode for pc's,but I'm unsure what to do with the ps3 version.
Can anyone help please?

Comments

• shanediddy20shanediddy20 Member Posts: 4
    Anyone?Please?
  • shanediddy20shanediddy20 Member Posts: 4
    really?no one can help me?I swear I'm not a troll,but I know I'm a newb..I just need some help with the client patch..Please and thanks for any help.
  • Kaizer1793Kaizer1793 Member Posts: 7
    Hey there! I have the exact same error, its stops around 1420 give ir take and then i have to restart from zero again..you have come up with an solution yet?? Thx
  • RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

Not sure, but one thing to check would be that you actually have enough HD space available on your PS3

• Kaizer1793Kaizer1793 Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Ridelynn

Not sure, but one thing to check would be that you actually have enough HD space available on your PS3

Hi there, i have checked that part with space on hd..and i have over 30gb to use of free space. But thx for suggesting it mate.

I THINK personal that is has something to do with my internet connection. =(