Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG gamers wanted for a psychology study

s_konraths_konrath Member Posts: 14

Hi,

I am a psychology graduate student interested in how people construct the characters (avatars) they use in online role-playing games. I am looking for participants for a short (5-10 min) survey that will ask you about your main avatar (e.g. how you constructed it, how many hours you play, etc) and yourself (e.g. personality and demographic questions).

Please note that you must be at least 18 years of age to participate. Your participation is voluntary and you may withdraw at any time without reprisal. As well, you may leave any questions you are uncomfortable with blank. There are no risks to participating in this survey. Your participation is anonymous and confidential, and your name will not be associated with your answers.

If you wish to participate, please go to the following link:
http://lessons.ummu.umich.edu/2k/demo_unit/onlinegames

Thanks,

Sara Konrath
PhD student, Department of Psychology
University of Michigan,
[email protected]

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

DO NOT SPAM!

You've been warned... 1st and last warning...  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    what the hell? i clicked on it, and it had somehting with hotmail.....whats going on?

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

• kKnD_KiLLeRkKnD_KiLLeR Member Posts: 4

LMAO!!!!!!!!! DONT CLICK THE LINK PPL

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

I deleted all the other post this person made and left one,  just because it's only polite... but since you said it's not working... *poof*

You CAN'T click on anything now.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?