Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout New Vegas ---- DERP!!!

madazzmadazz A town, ONPosts: 1,620Member Uncommon

So I couldn't get into the game the first time I tried. Got bored. Well this time I was laughing my butt off a couple hours in. I made my char excel in certain areas but left out intelligence. I do this in many games because I choose to play as a bruiser most of the time (sometimes not).

Well man oh man, everyone was talking to me like half my brain was missing. Turns out a lot of other people already knew about this, but in case you didn't, try it out for a kick. Here is a youtube video made (not mine) showing what Im talking about.

• GruntyGrunty TexasPosts: 7,193Member Uncommon

That has been in the game since the first iteration. After they went to 3D they really started to have fun with it.

Edit. If anything they have made it easier to play an idiot avatar since they went 3D.

• Reiken_BirgeReiken_Birge Orlando, FLPosts: 59Member

I love the shoulders being a total derp gives you when talking to others. xD

I'll have to do this myself now. Why is it that the NPC's don't even seem to think about responding to the players derpyness though? That's bothers me. D:

Kingdom of Knights - Community Manager

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Privacy Preferred, NCPosts: 1,059Member
    Shame you couldn't play a Night Kin. Then you could have had a DERP personality and a Nerdy one all at the same time.