Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLM = Thm/Acn.. wth?

iv been snooping around the class thread for blm on the official forum and there saying that blm requires acn instead of pug can anyone confirm this considering i wasted a bit of b4 time leveling my pug....ffs SE why you no confirm requirements....

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/63653-BLM

Comments

• TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    It shoudln't be pug anymore, that was always supposed to be temporary because arcanist wasn't in the game at the time.
  • vilereaver41vilereaver41 Member Posts: 27
    Would of helped if they told us...
  • rush1984rush1984 Member UncommonPosts: 371
    most people knew this , you should of done soem research  besides it was obvious  
  • sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697

It was a well known fact. You were looking at outdated information.

Moreover, leveling yet another class is FUN. Don't rush :)

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135
    Originally posted by vilereaver41

iv been snooping around the class thread for blm on the official forum and there saying that blm requires acn instead of pug can anyone confirm this considering i wasted a bit of b4 time leveling my pug....ffs SE why you no confirm requirements....

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/63653-BLM

Ya, they changed it. Sorry you didn't know =/ They didn't exactly advertise that info.

That said, having a 15 PUG lvled is far from a waste. Some of their skills (like Internal Release) are very helpful for a BLM to have (extra damage is very good, especially if you're doing AOE runs).

Furthermore, ACN is a very easy class to lvl, so it shouldn't take you that long to get it to 15. You aren't as behind as you might think.

- IF you haven't done this already, just follow your main story quest to get your airship pass. Head to Limsa and just get your ACN done asap. Should only take a few hours (like 2-3) to get it to 15. Less if u can do it with a group.

• skyexileskyexile Member CommonPosts: 692

This was known ages ago :/

SKYeXile
    TRF - GM - GW2, PS2, WAR, AION, Rift, WoW, WOT....etc...
    Future Crew - High Council. Planetside 1 & 2.

• anandaananda Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Well...I knew about the acn instead of pug, so leveled that accordingly during open beta. And turns out it needs archer instead lol.