Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Guild or Players on Gilgamesh Server

RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451

Myself and a friend are looking for a person, people, or small guild on Gilgamesh server to join for early access + launch.

If you are a person/people and want a couple friends to level with, send me a PM and we can exchange some contact info.  We mostly use Steam and Ventrilo.

If you are representing a guild that is recruiting on Gilgamesh, also feel free to send me a PM, but we'd only be interested in joining a small guild where the members all know each other.  Also, not interested in signing up for forums and things of that sort, sorry. 

Comments

• RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451

Bump!

Also might add, we're EST time zone and usually play evenings + late night.

• Evil-JelloEvil-Jello Member Posts: 15
    You know what Class/jobs you want to play?
    Will almost certainly be leveling multiple classes/jobs.   For end-game content will be playing as healer however.
  • Evil-JelloEvil-Jello Member Posts: 15

Whelp a friend and I are experienced WoW and FFXI raiders just waiting for the dust to settles before picking or trying to form a LS. Would be nice to have a static group to do the more challenging stuff or build a LS around so if you are interested. My ingame name is Evil Jello he is Destroy Optimus. We are both older work during the day will be on pretty steady 5pm til 11-12 est weekdays. 

Just a warning we do play a lot but with the level sync stuff we have no problems going back and helping and would hope the same. 

Sounds great.   Do either of you use Steam and/or Ventrilo or TS?  I'll send you a PM with my info after I post this.
    Anyone else interested in joining our little informal group?
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020

I'm also on Gilgamesh server, don't feel to comfortable giving out steam info to strangers and same for hopping on vent with people until i get to know them a bit.

But can definitely hit me up in game when early access begins and go from there.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

bump, still looking for some more FF:ARR buddies
  • thekzethekze Member UncommonPosts: 180

Hey whats up guys? I will be rolling on Gilgamesh too and was looking for good players to level with.

I'll be playing Warrior.

• Pyros21Pyros21 Member UncommonPosts: 21

Hi All, my small guild of about 10 will be rolling on Gil. We've got vent and would love to have some new members. We focus on fun and PvP. If you all are looking for a place to hang out and give a shot, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll give you my contact info. Vent Steam MSN whatever you feel comfortable with. I look forward to adventuring with you all!

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

If anyone wants help / is looking for people to adventure with. I'll be focusing primarily on BLM & SMN for launch. Trying to figure out whether I wanna stick w/ Limsa or go with Ul'dah for my GC, though. I've got multiple 20s (including THM, ACN, CNJ), and also don't mind going back and helping people out.

pm me if interested.

Sent PM's to all the latest replies.  Thanks!