Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know?

What will the Empyrean's +'s go to?

Lugians do better with melee....tumeroks do more iwth magic and all...what do they get?

Comments

• FalconoffuryFalconoffury Member Posts: 555

In the game's history, Empyreans were best at using magic.

I disagree on tumeroks doing poorly with melee, and lugians doing poorly with anything but melee. Everyone seems to love the tumerok feral intendant, and the lugian tactition is powerful.

• ArkioArkio Member Posts: 27
    Im not saying there not good at otehrs...i just saying they have bounuses on that....just wanted to know if they have any to there missle, melee, or magic skills.
  • FunqFunq Member Posts: 8

That's just the game lore. You will find that Empyreans, just like any other race, will fare equally well in any of the trees (melee, missle or magic).

I don't even know what bonsuses you are talking about.

• PalantirPalantir Member Posts: 20

In the original gam design Humans were sposed to be best missile. Lugians best melee, and Tumeroks best Magic.. or something..

• ArkioArkio Member Posts: 27

I know that ...what i was asking if the Empyreans are going to have a + towards liek the 3 other classes do.

Can you show these specific bonuses and how they scale as you level? I still don't know anything about them.

• PalantirPalantir Member Posts: 20

I guess i didn't clarify.. they threw this design out.

Part of it was that Humans were going to have 3 missile classes, Lugians 3 melee classes and Tumeroks 3 magic classes.

I thought they were thrown out. I guess the other guy thought there really is a bonus, which there isn't.