Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Equilibrium: An Indie MMO Announced

2»

Comments

• Equilibrium_JWEquilibrium_JW Member Posts: 201
    The Facebook page is also a good place to stay up to date: https://www.facebook.com/equilibriumgame
  • EhliyaEhliya Member UncommonPosts: 223
    PVP will be like Bill and Ted - you keep jumping back earlier and earlier so you can replace that gun in your opponent's hand with a glazed donut.
  • stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720
    Damn, thought it was an mmo based on the movie equilibrium. Still, sounds interesting

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by stragen001
    Damn, thought it was an mmo based on the movie equilibrium. Still, sounds interesting

Was hoping for the same, oh well.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• MartinmasMartinmas Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Originally posted by Tobruk
    DAMMIT!!! I so thought this was going to be a game based in the world from the movie Equilibrium. Oh well, sounds cool anyways.

Same here. I was expecting clerics and gun-fu being talked about and not time-travel.

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

Wow!  A kickstarter Later This Fall ...

I will have totally forgotten by then.

Too bad, the premise and miniscule amount of info they have released has gotten my interest.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• shizzlefanizzleshizzlefanizzle Member Posts: 1
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 805
    That's one terrible looking logo.  BEYOND THAT THOUGH, the game sounds pretty awesome.  I'm guessing it's going to fail.  Good indie games are rare enough to find, but a MMO?  This isn't going to work.  It might get made, sure.  It won't be good though.
    I like to complain about games.

Twitter is now live. Website should follow shortly.

https://twitter.com/Equilibriumgame

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Sounds great. I loved the Torg pen and paper game

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• weakCZweakCZ Member UncommonPosts: 5

i hoped that it will be from Equillibrum movie too. Maybe there will be class cleric with gun-fu i would love that:. :D

Anyway will it be action based like TERA or Neverwinter or classic tab targeted?

@weakCZ We are looking at that now. Right now the coders are working on the lock target system similar to Zelda. As I know more, we'll get the info out on combat.

We've been back and forth on the tab/tera type system, and are trying to come up with something a little different and more hybrid. I am impressed with the NW system, however.

The website is still VERY much under development, but the forums are live.

www.equilibriumgame.com/forums