Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny: Red Death - A Heavy Metal Weapon

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Destiny's site has been updated with a preview of a weapon that players will have access to in the game. Called "Red Death", the gun is an 'exotic', a weapon forged in the past that only certain players will be able to access.

The Red Death isn’t a rifle that will be wielded by everyone. This bloody piece of iron will not be given, it will be found. Exotics are the legendary weapons of yesterday, hand-crafted by our ancestors and left strewn about the system. Scoring one on a mission of utmost importance marks the end of one tale for this implement of destruction, and the beginning of another. Like every element of our game, this weapon of old tells a story about the world that created it.

Read the full dev diary on the Destiny site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    I always had trouble parting with my weapons in borderlands 2, this is going to be that feeling magnified by infinity times infinity ( kaboom /brain explodes)
  • teakbois2112teakbois2112 Member UncommonPosts: 51
    with the amount of mmo shooters coming out I think its time they got their own site, like the sister site for mobas.  
  • nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716
    They do its called FPSguru but it still falls into mmorpg sorry to say it may be a fps game but it will be a mmorpg. And I have this pre ordered can't wait for it.

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• teakbois2112teakbois2112 Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Originally posted by nolic1
    They do its called FPSguru but it still falls into mmorpg sorry to say it may be a fps game but it will be a mmorpg. And I have this pre ordered can't wait for it.

Its a shooter first and foremost, rpg is a distant second.  That genre is now big enough, and different enough, to warrant its own site.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by teakbois2112

Its a shooter first and foremost, rpg is a distant second.  That genre is now big enough, and different enough, to warrant its own site.

No it isn't. There's only a handful of MMOFPSs.. like 10 or something. Most of which aren't even out yet. You think the news from 10 games is going to make an engaging site?

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • HappyThoughtsHappyThoughts Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by teakbois2112

Then I guess you should go make that website, it would give you something better to do than QQ over the subject matter of this site.

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    Originally posted by Rockniss
    I always had trouble parting with my weapons in borderlands 2, this is going to be that feeling magnified by infinity times infinity ( kaboom /brain explodes)

haha so true! parting weps in B2 sucked!!! i always kept Moxxis around  4ever!

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    :[ Law & Order