Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TOP Martial Arts MMORPG

NextTxenNextTxen Enfield, NHPosts: 17Member
Age of Wushu is an intriguing free to play MMO from China. You play as a martial arts expert, but there aren't any levels or character classes. You learn your skills from one of eight schools of combat, and will be able to raid other schools to gain bonus knowledge and unlock more abilities. You'll be able to train your character outside of the game as well, using 30 "offline activities."

Official Site:

• DibdabsDibdabs FelvershamPosts: 2,613Member Uncommon
    It's an OK game, but it just didn't float my boat, sadly.  If you haven't tried it, give it a go though.  It's a decent game even though it wasn't my kind of thing.
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Posts: 2,119Member Uncommon
    I tried the game in beta......didn't like the experience....and never tried the finished game.I'm not big on twitch games like this one...or Planetside 2 for example.
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard La BarrePosts: 3,716Member Uncommon

This is the Pub... it's not really a place for such advertisement posts, specially for games which have their own forums here.

Just saying.

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.

"I worked for great gaming companies, I know more than you about development!". - yeah, even great gaming companies need people to empty the trashcans and clean the toilets...

CPU: Core I7 6700k (4.4ghz) - GPU: ASUS R9 290x-DC2 OC 4Gb DDR5 - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston SV300 480gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Hannspree 23" Full HD LCD monitor - Soundcard: Pioneer VSX-322 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.