It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I have been playing eve since it was first pushed out into the world of reality.
Here are my 5 top rules to survive and thrive in Eve Online.
1. Trust no one ( most important rule in eve online , this one keeps you alive , though there are always exceptions to this rule.)
2. Never fly alone ( personally I have 3 accounts but a good corporation is a must but see rule 1.)
3. Never fly in a ship that you can't either do the following
------------------- Afford to replace
-------------------- have the expectancy to fly
4. Nowhere is safe ( highsec , lowsec , nullsec)
5. If it seems to be too good to be true it often is
Remember Eve is what you make it with planning and knowing that every ship has a role you can live quite nicely in the harsh universe witch is Eve.
Star treck online