Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

X-Rebirth releases on November 15, Steam Page is up!

13»

Comments

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Originally posted by DocBrody
    Originally posted by Abimor
    I am waiting too why is it three hours away though I dont understand that

unlock timer on steam ran out over an hour ago,  just came home..right now final updating - woot!

I´m prepared for the weekend, yay!!! :D

Sooooo ......... that was my plans for this weekend as well.  Then I decided to check out some reviews and the forums at steam.  I'm not seeing a whole lot of good floating around review wise.  The forums aren't being very kind either.

Actually pretty normal for Egosoft to release a game that needs some work.  Was just hoping for something a little different from them I guess.  Can't bring myself to spend them money quite yet.

What are your thoughts so far?

~Hairysun

• monochrome19monochrome19 Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Not my cup of tea. Sorry.
  • AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812
    I've been beta testing this baby so got it free, however it still has crashes all the time so make sure you save loads other wise it will frustrate the hell out of you. But apart from that the game is pretty stable now. I'm sure old and new players will like this game but the NPC's could of used a lot more work and the generic stations get very boring quickly. This game will not suit everyone and it will keep you busy for a while for sure.

Asbo

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
    Originally posted by NightBandit
    I've been beta testing this baby so got it free, however it still has crashes all the time so make sure you save loads other wise it will frustrate the hell out of you. But apart from that the game is pretty stable now. I'm sure old and new players will like this game but the NPC's could of used a lot more work and the generic stations get very boring quickly. This game will not suit everyone and it will keep you busy for a while for sure.

I read that the game does not support flight stick controllers, is that true?

If so I am not touching it till they get that sorted out.

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839
    The fact that this isn't an MMORPG makes me sad. MMORPG devs, take notes here.
    Isaiah 41:10
  • HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

I'm so weak ....... watched this video and bought it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkzbSU9GVq0

Pretty straight forward game play video......it's an "X" game.

~Hairysun

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by Talemire
    The fact that this isn't an MMORPG makes me sad. MMORPG devs, take notes here.

Somewhere in some office a dev writes down on a notepad, "Talemire is sad".

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor