Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

A quick question

GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 2,476Member Uncommon

So, I signed up for beta, but I didn't get any confirmation email. Is this normal or should I email the support?

It's been over three days now, so I'm worried...

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Den HelderPosts: 9,065Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Gorwe

So, I signed up for beta, but I didn't get any confirmation email. Is this normal or should I email the support?

It's been over three days now, so I'm worried...

I would be wisest to ask this question on the bethesda forums..

http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/190-elder-scrolls-online-general-discussion/

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• IselinIselin Vancouver, BCPosts: 5,618Member Uncommon

I just double-checked my archived emails and when I signed up in February, I did get a confirmation from them. They've either stopped doing the confirmations (unlikely) or something went wrong with your application.

I assume  you checked your spam email folder and you typed in your correct email address...right? Also it can take up to 72 hours they say

• ololuluololulu nissi 76202Posts: 134Member
    I registered and didn't get email either but it says : You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email within the next 72 hours. Don't forget to check your spam filter."
  • keithiankeithian Los Angeles, CAPosts: 3,042Member Uncommon
    I received my confirmation email. I signed up on like the first day. I dont remember when that was though.

There Is Always Hope!

• GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 2,476Member Uncommon
    Yeah I checked everything under mail on my iPhone. I'll have to look it up on the pc tomorrow.

If not, I'll have too write to Zenimax. At first I thought that my iPhone auto corrected the email address(you know that horrible thing the iPhone does...), but then I remembered that I signed up from my pc. And my iPhone says that I have nothing in spam(that's the unwanted mail right?) folder...

It's been at least five days now. I have to look into this ASAP. But then again maybe they don't Send confirmation emails anymore. I know that behaviour(devs of Eternal Crusade) didn't Send any. Who knows?