Server: Behemoth (NA, NL)
Timezone: Eastern UTC -5
Primary Language: English
Apply to Paradigm
Paradigm is a fun yet progression focused online gaming community. We have been around for several years and our network of friends has grown with each new game we play. Paradigm was built with the ideals of family, fair play and fun gaming; and we expect these ideals to be upheld and respected by all of our members. Over the years, we have proven that we can provide a drama-free social atmosphere while participating in end game raiding progression and have a life as well. Our group is laid-back, our raids are mellow, and our goals are simple: kill Internet bosses and enjoy each other’s company doing it.
Wednesdays 7:45 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. EST
Fridays 7:45 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. EST
And other events often pop up throughout the week.
Paradigm is looking for friendly people that work well with others and are able to perform efficiently and effectively in a raiding environment. We are also looking for people that enjoy PvP to join our PvP team. However, if you are not interested in raiding or PvP, you are still welcome to join us for all of the questing, crafting, house building, and dungeons that Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn has to offer. And lastly, friends and family are always welcome in the guild, although we do try and keep an 18+ age limit.We expect guild members to:
Paradigm has to offer:
- Have fun!
- Be well rounded individuals who not only know how to play their class, but also have raid awareness and patience.
- Sign up for all events they plan to attend on the guild forums. And to let us know if they will not be able to attend an event they signed up for.
- Be on time, be prepared for raid, and have knowledge of current boss encounters.
- Spend time outside of the raid working on their character, so they may perform better in the raid.
- Use Mumble for all guild events.
- A fun friendly community to hang out with during game time.
- Helpful members who are often willing to drop what they are doing to come lend a helping hand.
- Understanding, in the fact that we all have obligations outside the game. If you need to miss a raid or two, that is not a problem, as long as you let us know ahead of time.
- A Mumble server and website with forums to communicate with other guild members.
- Event Schedule on our forums, to let you know when the next event is going to take place.
- Depending on the game and available resources, we try to provide consumables for use during raids as well as funds for gear repair.
Guilds and Groups
- Guild Leader - seat holder, because someone has to sit in the big chair.
- Officer Council - the decision makers of the guild. The Guild Leader is a member of the Officer Council.
- Raid Leader - focuses on managing the raid. Has final say on everything in the raid except loot. Only because they are not involved in the loot decision so they can keep the raid moving in the instance.
- Loot Council - decides how to fairly distribute loot drops during the raid. (Note: We have never had any complaints about favoritism when passing out loot.)
- Event Organizer - handles posting events as well as setting up the groups for raids. Works with the Raid Leader to make sure group composition is appropriate for the fights ahead.
- Statistics Tracker - keeps logs of attendance and loot drops. Often the same person as the Event Organizer.
Over the years we have had several successful mergers where we have taken in other guilds or groups. If your guild or group of friends would like to join, please visit our site
. Then send a private message to Gregorio and we will discuss terms and options. Please note that we will not cherry pick your members. We will work to accept all of your members, or none at all.Apply to Paradigm