A lot has changed for the game and for our community since we posted our last thread detailing our recruitment, application and general information. So let's go over a few of the highlights:
- Moved From NA to EU
- Fresh start including all our Legacy Veterans's
- Hive Rewards Program now Active (Be rewarded for being active)
- Unique Custom Website Featuring Points system,integrated Ts3 and many other features
- Sponsor's from GungHo energy supplement and Exilic.com
- Own DayZ Server's so when you need a break come and try and survive
- Monthly Events including Giveaways
- Website bank to Track all items as well as easy access
What do we have to offer
- Helpful community- A social and friendly experience which you can feel at ease in.
- Private Community TS3 server for voice communication-
- Website Forums - These are extremely active and are kept up to date with any updates or info on what the community are currently up to.
- Experienced leader's of previous Community's in different game genres and play styles over 15+ years
- Opportunities for officer positions for those that show they can go that extra mile, or if you feel that you can help contribute for the good of the community.
- Be rewarded for activity with hive points you can spend on our store
- Easy to use application process. We like to get to know our members, you are not just a number within our community.
What are our goals
- To have a good sized member base so you always have someone to party with and/or talk to
- To complete all of the PvE content - We will be looking to raid at least 3 times a week within the GMT time zone.
- To attain server / world firsts
- To have fun and socialize, whilst we will focus on raiding that's not all Hive is about. We have a lot of player who have previous experience with Final Fantasy and are extremely easy to get on with
Who we are
Hive is a community of experienced gamers and a community that believes guilds are the number one reason why mmo’s are much more in depth and enjoyable. If you have a stable, well tuned and friendly atmosphere for people to feel that they can be apart of. It greatly enhances the entertainment as well longevity of a game.
Camaraderie of our members with trust in the ability of our leaders as well friendship with everyone who shows up with a positive and thirst to be apart of something larger.
We have a core group of active players, who pride themselves in being knowledgeable, approachable, and available to help others. We believe that a good community not only enhances our gaming experience, but our lives as well. We strive to maintain a positive, respectful, and fun environment for all Community members.
Our goals for being apart of this new frontier is to show others what a collection of people can accomplish and effect on a large scale. We plan to bring with us a atmosphere of a respectful , positive and competitive attitude to the Community. We aim to be the best while humble in our Victories and losses. No matter what we do, we will make sure that we are involved in the community, we regularly run instances to Raids groups and we also organize our own activities, such as Clan races, Massive giveaways, hide & seek events, and trivia nights. We are also active in reporting bugs and making suggestions to the developers on ways to improve the quality of the game. We have active forums where we post guides and discuss everything from the game's to random related things.
Where we are
Official Website: http://hive-clan.com
Server: Moogle (EU, NA)
Ceo and Developer: Sinner
Guildmaster/Division Leader: Kevshan
Relations Officer: Notique Taki
Officer(s): Damos Darken
If you are interested in applying, head over to our website and read some of the sickies in the recruitment forum for any additional information. Post a new thread using the application template to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to an excessive amount of Applications please allow 24 hours for a reply from the admin please watch your application.
Age Threshold 18+
We would love to add from our group to you wonderful people out there. Wherever you may be, we wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you all in Game. As well thank you for your time to hear us out and get a glimpse into our community that we built with patience and hard work.