Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

POLL: Which Faction will you (mainly) play?

ElikalElikal ValhallaPosts: 8,063Member

Yeah, another Poll. Yey. ^^

So, knowing the races, areas and faction: what faction do you plan to play mainly?

ALDMERI DOMINION: Highelves, Woodelves, Khajit (Cat-People)

DAGGEFALL COVENANT: Bretons, Redguards, Orcs

EBONHEART PACT: Nords, Darkelves, Argonian (Lizard-People)

Let me know why. ;)

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Comments

• keithiankeithian Los Angeles, CAPosts: 3,042Member Uncommon
    I always have to be an Elf. What's wrong with me? lol. At least I have 3 to choose from :-)

There Is Always Hope!

• VidirVidir GothenburgPosts: 944Member Uncommon
    Could not vote, poll lacks options.
  • ElikalElikal ValhallaPosts: 8,063Member
    Originally posted by Vidir
    Could not vote, poll lacks options.

What, for people who prefer cake? ^^

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• NikopolNikopol The ZonePosts: 626Member Uncommon

Aldmeri, solely due to the zone.

Will probably pick Khajiit.

• Tucker5111Tucker5111 shepherdsville, LAPosts: 2Member
    can high elves be archers? does each race have a starting bouns or somthing like skyrim does ,i know high elves are mages but i was wondering
  • GorweGorwe ZagrebPosts: 2,472Member Uncommon

Why wouldn't an Altmer be an archer? Or a Warrior? Or a monk? I'll try to give you an example for all three.

Ah zog dat! Can't find an archer! Mr. Steelsum I want an archer and I want him now! Go or I'll bash ya!
    Mollimo of Cloudrest would a Warrior. He is that bloke walking around Tel Branora in a suit of Dwemer Armour+cephalopod Helm.
    Seanwen actually surprised me. I remember him as an Altmer in the ebony armour. Now, would you believe me if I said to you that he was actually a monk? You can uesp it if you don't believe me(and it's only natural to not believe in such information as a monk in a suit of second heaviest armour in the game). He is in Vivec Arena canton, Fighters training area.

There you have it. I could find more if given more time.

Aldmeri dominion is my 1st choice. Other two are Split equally. I love Bretons and REDguards(Elikal you twit! Druchii are bad for you ;) ), but I don't care about Orcs that much. Argonia and Morrowind are both awesome, but Skyrim is too much Vanilla for me. They share the second spot...

• ElikalElikal ValhallaPosts: 8,063Member
    Originally posted by Gorwe

Why wouldn't an Altmer be an archer? Or a Warrior? Or a monk? I'll try to give you an example for all three.

Ah zog dat! Can't find an archer! Mr. Steelsum I want an archer and I want him now! Go or I'll bash ya!
    Mollimo of Cloudrest would a Warrior. He is that bloke walking around Tel Branora in a suit of Dwemer Armour+cephalopod Helm.
    Seanwen actually surprised me. I remember him as an Altmer in the ebony armour. Now, would you believe me if I said to you that he was actually a monk? You can uesp it if you don't believe me(and it's only natural to not believe in such information as a monk in a suit of second heaviest armour in the game). He is in Vivec Arena canton, Fighters training area.

There you have it. I could find more if given more time.

Aldmeri dominion is my 1st choice. Other two are Split equally. I love Bretons and REDguards(Elikal you twit! Druchii are bad for you ;) ), but I don't care about Orcs that much. Argonia and Morrowind are both awesome, but Skyrim is too much Vanilla for me. They share the second spot...

Oopsy, yes Redguards. Warui warui!

But... well... they AREN'T red! XD

I played Bosmer in ES single player usually, but I guess I will play a Breton. I just want to see Daggerfall again and go Human this time.

• KuraphimaruKuraphimaru Mississauga, ONPosts: 1,290Member Uncommon

Daggerfall Covenant for me. Now, as for race, here I'm torn between all 3 races almost equally likely with Bretons being the least desired of the two =(.

@Tucker5111 I don't know about racial stat benefits since we didn't even see what's inside that tab but each race seems to have its own set of racial skills for certain. Also, during character creation u can read each race description and it said that Argonians are adept in both weapons and magic, Nords prefer axes and arrows over spells, and Dunmers are equally good at weapons, magic, adn stealth. Thus, we can assume with high degree of certainty that racial stat and skill starting bonuses also exist.

• fistormfistorm Smalltown, WIPosts: 836Member Common
    I really love the Brenton class, they get all the nice magic resists.  I'm hoping and looking forward to this class.
  • Aldous.HuxleyAldous.Huxley Monticello, MNPosts: 418Member
    Outside of the context of races, I would lean toward Daggerfall. But my decision will ultimately be tied to the character creation & animations of the character models. So as of now, I'm undecided. Most likely Khajit, Argonain or High Elves.
  • baphametbaphamet omaha, NEPosts: 2,836Member Uncommon

i will be an orc :)

• RampajiRampaji copenhagnePosts: 50Member

Havent decided yet.

We are a bunch of friends who looks forward to play this game. Will it be possible to form a "guild" coming from different factions?

Be the change you want to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi

• shalissarshalissar Pohjois-PohjanmaaPosts: 298Member Uncommon
    Aldmeri, need to roleplay wood elf twin rangers with a thirst for gankin'. Like those gemini twins in that kung fu movie, you know what I'm talkin' about?
  • neroistneroist Chatsworth, GAPosts: 24Member
    Argonian- Shadowscale, can't be anymore badass than that!
  • IridescentOrkIridescentOrk Ellicott City, MDPosts: 157Member
    DC to play an orc. My second choice would be wood elf if they have the archery buff racial.

gameplay > graphics

• Chief021Chief021 Fairmont, WVPosts: 107Member
    Love Daggerfall so I will be a Breton, going with DragonKnight.

A PS4 ESO guild accepting applications at http://lowlyknights.enjin.com

• Kayo45Kayo45 Neverland, AKPosts: 293Member
    As much as I dislike Aldmeri ... I like the races, so ill most likely be them. Second place would be Ebonheart because they have a decent variety of "species" not just 2xElves/2xHumans and a token 3rd wheel.

I get the feeling Aldmeri will be the most popular though ... by a lot!
  • ProsercunusProsercunus East Grand Forks, MNPosts: 8Member

Ebonheart Pact... because I enjoy playing Nord and my buddy is Dark Elf Inclined. We also like Argonians.

Choosing a faction was easy for us.

• HellCasterHellCaster Kansas City, KSPosts: 201Member
    EBONHEART for Dark Elves of course.

Playing: GW2 & Robocraft

• ArglebargleArglebargle Austin, TXPosts: 1,414Member Uncommon
    I'd most likely play an Orc, a Khajit, and a Dunmer.  Because I don't give a rat sass about the faction tack ons.

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• XirikXirik Yorkton, SKPosts: 1,699Member
    Giant Orc with a two handed hammer? Sign me up!

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• kaltahnkaltahn Virginia Beach, VAPosts: 31Member
    Daggerfall Covenant - Redguard.  Because I don't think there's going to be many of them, and it's cool to be different.
  • GravargGravarg Harker Heights, TXPosts: 3,332Member Uncommon
    Orc!
  • iJustWantiJustWant Somewhere, WAPosts: 81Member
    Ebonheart. I plan to roll an Argonian, and smack around the Dominion & Covenant chumps with my tail.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Posts: 2,114Member Uncommon

Aldmeri Dominion

Wood Elf archer is what I will play